LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very excited! Have to tell!

First off I want to introduce myself. I've been on this site numerous times now and I've been a member for a while also, but this is really the first time that I'm trying to get more involved and join in on conversations. So hi everyone! :)

Both are lower quality diapers meant to be changed like every 2-3 hours and depends on the amount of your flooding, but at most will take a single flood.

So both of my diaper packages came today in the mail! I decided to try one of the Tena classics, and so far they aren't that bad. I haven't tried them yet (wetting I mean) but I like how they fit, especially underneith my clothes. I got these because I wanted to start wearing more often during the day and wanted something not to bulky or noisy.

You'll be disappointed with the First Quality diapers even if you don't use them for the intended purpose :( And moreso if you do :bash: I probably have as much experience with these as anyone else here because at one point I could not afford anything better. Now I realize that even if I have to miss a meal or two, having a diaper that doesn't fall apart or leak through the cover is worth the sacrifice B) These diapers are for those who will change immediately on the first wetting or who will at the least change every few hours or less. Even at $0.50 each they're not really worth buying when for very little more money you can get a lot more reliable and useful diapers :D Tena is a better company but I don't know the style you speak of so I'll leave it at that.

So tomorrow is supposed to be a slow day at work tomorrow and I'm thinking about wearing a diaper. (I'm nervous because I have never worn outside my house, but I really want to.) So I am a photographer and work at a studio. Lately, for the last couple of weeks work has been really busy and we have been doing a lot of location shoots. :drive1: But, tomorrow I dont have to go anywhere and there is no one going into the studio. :D

I DID IT! :D I finally went to work in a diaper for the first time. I ended up wearing a Tena classic, its cloth backed, a onesie over that, and then a button up shirt untucked. There wasn't really any bulge because the diaper is very thin. It was a really slow day like I was expecting it to be and I pretty much just stayed at my desk all day and edited photos. It was nice being able to wear outside the house and not have anyone know. I even went out to lunch while wearing. I didn't use the diaper at all while outside, and instead went to the restroom and just untaped and then retaped the diaper. :(

I think the next I wear outside I might actually get the currage to use my diaper, but I'm still trying to get used to walking while wearing and not looking funny :unsure:

If it's a new brand for you, practice wetting it at home so you get a sense of both how much it can hold and how fast it can absorb.