LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello.

Hey. I'm new kel suprise. So I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself a little. I'm a 25 year old girl, however I like to play as a little boy. For the longest time I have thought there was something wrong with me and that I was the only person who felt like this, so it's great to know there are so many others who are simmerlar.

Hi Mikey Is a Girl and welcome to the site! I know at least two others in here that feel the same as you. I used to see one of them in chat all the time. If I happen to run into her soon I'll let her know about you. I'll leave it up to her if she wants to contact you. Anyways, I hope you stay awhile and enjoy the site; there are lots of good people here and lots to do. I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.

Hey. I'm new kel suprise. So I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself a little. I'm a 25 year old girl, however I like to play as a little boy. For the longest time I have thought there was something wrong with me and that I was the only person who felt like this, so it's great to know there are so many others who are simmerlar.

Awesome, another tomboy! :thumbsup:

Don't worry; there's absolutely nothing wrong with you, and you aren't the only one (though, I understand that to feels that way sometimes). I also enjoy roleplaying as a little boy, along with other male roles (e.g. an urbane gentleman, knight-in-shining armor, mad scientist, ect.). What activities do you enjoy when play as a boy? I love playing with action figures like dinosaurs, bugs, aliens, and robots; the outdoors, catching bugs, frogs, and snakes; videogames, and reading comic books.

Have fun at Daily Diapers, and I hope to see you in the chatroom and/or the forums!

BTW DIAPERPHANTOM, sorry I haven't been chatting here much lately. I've been trying to finish up PreCalculus and get my A.A. Degree. I think I have one more week until I'm free for the summer...

BTW DIAPERPHANTOM, sorry I haven't been chatting here much lately. I've been trying to finish up PreCalculus and get my A.A. Degree. I think I have one more week until I'm free for the summer...

Diaper chat can wait, you have your priorities in the right place. Good Luck on the PreCalculus!

What activities do you enjoy when play as a boy? I love playing with action figures like dinosaurs, bugs, aliens, and robots; the outdoors, catching bugs, frogs, and snakes; videogames, and reading comic books.

I like playing with action figures too and anything to do with super hero's. I also read comic book and I like to watch 'boys' cartoon shows. Outside I like swings, sand castles, frisbies, climbing tree's. I also like making up silly songs and singing them repeatedly.

Hello Mikey is a Girl

I'd heard of sissies but I never knew you could get tomboy ab people! Welcome to the forum anyway, we're all pretty friendly so I think you'll fit in just fine.

See ya around.

I'd never heard of any other tomboy's so I thought there might have been something wrong with me.

hi im male 30 im known as daddy1. i have a ab girl of 22 her name i lightbaby.

i hope me can chat some time.bye for now