LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

25 most popular urban myths still being told

lilme`

Now, we need the top 25 Diaper/ABDL urban legends

An urban legend: "C'mon baby, let's change you.That diaper is soaked"

No; most diapers were changed when they were very damp or just beginning to be wet, not very wet. In fact it was a big mark of poor mothering to let a baby's diaper get soaking wet or even very wet. The idea of being in "soaking wet diapers" was part of diaper punishment (or diaper funishment) to emphasize the extent you would be treated as a baby. Most wet diapers that I have come across were more damp than wet

One thing I did see a few times was that, as part of punishment a little one was multiple-diapered and the let to get noticeably smelly so that it was plain to see that she was in diapers for punishment from about noon to bedtime at 8 or 9 at night and "such a baby"

An urban legend: "C'mon baby, let's change you.That diaper is soaked"

No; most diapers were changed when they were very damp or just beginning to be wet, not very wet. In fact it was a big mark of poor mothering to let a baby's diaper get soaking wet or even very wet. The idea of being in "soaking wet diapers" was part of diaper punishment (or diaper funishment) to emphasize the extent you would be treated as a baby. Most wet diapers that I have come across were more damp than wet

One thing I did see a few times was that, as part of punishment a little one was multiple-diapered and the let to get noticeably smelly so that it was plain to see that she was in diapers for punishment from about noon to bedtime at 8 or 9 at night and "such a baby"

The longer a wet diaper is left on, the more likely it is for diaper rash to occur. While we ab/dl's might enjoy an afternoon in a wet diaper that only gets wetter, someone in a diaper 24/7 would need to be changed frequently I'd imagine. Today's challenge as a parent as I see it is striking a balance between too frequent changing and not leaving the child in a wet diaper for too long before rashes start? I say challenge because 99% of parents today use disposables and quite honestly they're expensive. Ideally I'd change my kid the second a wet spot appeared... however I'd imagine you'd be spending a FORTUNE on diapers doing that lol. I hate to say it but some period of time in wetness is going to have to be spent, extra care of the skin would attempt to be made through lotions/ointments.