LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Perfect Day-off (for an AB/DL)

It's been nearly five months since I've been able to wear a nappy for a full day, safe in the knowledge that I won't be caught. My housemate is away on holiday for the next two weeks, meaning I have the place entirely to myself. This must the the feeling a smoker gets when they take a drag having quit for a few years. I'm chilling out and sort of engaging my AB side, which is unusual as I'm usually just a DL. Yet here I am wearing just a Spongebob t-shirt and a nappy, chomping my way through a bag of Percy Pig sweets (British candy - awesome!), watching cartoons. Ok, so the cartoons are Futurama and Ren & Stimpy, but still! Relaxed isn't the word. If only I could

I'd love a day where my 'Mummy' would say that "today you are gonna be my little baby boy and treat me as such for 24hrs."

I'd be put into nappies and plastic pants and told that I'm not allowed tp remove them to go wee wee's. I'd be checked physically if I was wet without being asked and changed when soaked.

I'd be cuddled and looked after as a baby, not allowed any 'grown up' conversation, given bottle after bottle and encouraged to use my nappy like the little person I am. And I was taken outside the house, I'd hold 'Mummy's' hand and wet when allowed, ignoring all toilet facilities.

• Like 1