LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Books?

I was introduced to a book years ago by my late-close friend who passed on a few years back. When he was around we talked about Wars, and all kinds of stuff. Very intelligent. He introduced a book to me. CEREMONIES OF THE HORSEMAN by Mark Staggs. I read it. It's a non-fiction book. I liked it and found one on ebay one day and bought it. I read lots of books and really like this one the best. It reminds me of my late buddy who I wish was still around and talk to him. It's been 5 years since he's been gone and I still dream about him sometimes. I talk to him in my dreams. Very much comes alive to me. Kinda weird but true.

In reading my maleness comes out :whistling: About the only fiction I like is Sherlock Holmes stuff. There is a historical fiction series by John Jakes called "The Americans" though it's many books usually aren't labelled as such which I also enjoy. Those wind their way way from 1700's Europe through the American revolution up to the 20th century. Otherwise I read technical stuff and topics I'm interested in like flowers and gardening.