LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exploration

they won't question anything in your bag unless they think it is a weapon or drugs, and diapers with baby prints on them are in no way a weapon.. chances are they won't even notice... also u can put the wipes on top, or put the diapers in a plastic bag if you are unsure... they won't open the plastic bag usually, just look in, and pat the bag down...

they won't question anything in your bag unless they think it is a weapon or drugs, and diapers with baby prints on them are in no way a weapon.. chances are they won't even notice... also u can put the wipes on top, or put the diapers in a plastic bag if you are unsure... they won't open the plastic bag usually, just look in, and pat the bag down...

yeah we are staying at the old key west.. its our first time at this resort, we start planning our next trip on the flight home from whatever disney trip we are on, so this last jan we were coming home from disneyland and were planning disney world.. we already know next sept, in 2014 we will be going to disneyland for 4 nights and 5 days and meeting up with family.

We've done the dining plan a few times and love it. But for such a short trip and because money's tight, we're skipping it. We'll do one meal on our anniversary. We're staying at Pop Century.

ohh pop century is so much fun! we stayed there on our very first trip!!! it was such a fun time, i loved the hote, we were in the 90's decade which was was the decade we grew up in so that was fun!

With limited funds for diapers, you can try Wallgreen's brand and place 2 diaper doublers from Babies R Us. This combo is inexpensive and will hold up to several wettings. I have done this many times when I can't afford the premium brands. Just a thought, have fun on your trip.