LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

YOU ARE SO BAD FOR THE PLANET

Pfff, you're not going to win any fans here insulting our lifestyle and talking down to us like that OP. Yes, products (like diapers) made with plastics take a long time to biodegrade. That being said, the amount of trash ABDLs make regarding their fetish pales in comparison to the amount of diapers in landfills created by regular babies, not to mention all the other trash humanity creates. Believe it or not, most trash gets trucked to landfills that are geographically located in such a way that the environmental impacts are minimal. (as in, dumped in a giant hole in the ground in the desert) Unless you think modern civilization should collapse and we should all murder each other a la Road Warrior/Thunderdome, there really isn't any other option. Humans are a destructive, trash-creating species--there really isn't any way to alter this fact.

We only half fill our bins that get collected weekly, so usually they only go out once every 3 weeks or so.

Cardboard and paper gets used in my garden to smother weeds, lawn clippings and autumn leaves get mulched on the garden beds, and any kitchen scraps go out for the birds to pick at daily.

All our aluminium cans get taken once every few months to the scrap metal merchants which pays for almost another weeks worth!

And after 10+ years of working in plant nurseries with everything ive grown and propogated i like to think ive offset my carbon emmisions for a lifetime ;)

Still however i cringe sometimes when i think of what im contributing to landfills.

There are better solutions than the ones we use, but the problem is that almost nobody is willing to go through the trouble to use them :( Humans tent to wait till just before disaster (or after) to do anything about problems that could be foreseen because it's just so darn inconvenient to spend time thinking and doing when you can be ignoring and having fun :screwy: We seem to be destined to kill our selves out of stupidity and maybe as a whole we deserve that <_<