LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Online daddy, earned spanking(self spanking)advice needed

babykristen

For those of us that don't have a mommy or daddy to be there and discipline when needed. But maybe have an online mommy or daddy, like I do. Yesterday when I was bad, disrespectful and talked back, I earned a spanking I had to give myself. I know it would be far more effective to have been put over daddy's knee and spanked, but since that couldn't happen, I had to do it to myself. Any suggestions about self spanking or discipline. I was told to get a belt and give myself 30. I'm looking for anyone who might have any suggestions to make the spanking more effective when done on myself. I'm trying to change my behavior and be a good little girl, but when the need arises that I earned a spanking, I know I've earned it and want it to be effective so I don't earn another one. Thanks in advance and hope to get some tips on ways to help.

Thanks, I will. I've been told I had to use a belt. Which I have before, I was hoping if anyone had any advice on how to position ones self and if they have found any effective ways of admistering this punishment to themselves. Thanks in advance.