LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kats diapers

"Babies have to eat to grow up and be big girls. Plus, it's already opened." Kayla said scooping some up in a plastic spoon and pressing it against Emmas lips, spreading it around her mouth.

"Emmy baby, it's either gonna go in your tummy, or on your face. You choose" Lindsey said watching Kayla trying to feed Emma.

Emma reluctantly opened her mouth and was fed the cup.

"See baby, not too bad right?" Kayla said wiping Emma's face.

"Now it's time for your bottle" Lindsey said getting a glare from Emma.

"No. Fuck this" Emma said taking out her pigtails and burying her head in her hands.

"Take your bottle like a good girl and we will let you be for a while" Linsey said dragging Emma's head closer to the bottle.

Emma sighed and sucked the bottle of warmish milk down and poutily sat with her arm crossed over her chest, a warm feeling in her stomach from the milk.

Emma drifted off to sleep again, and Kayla took that opportunity to search her bag. She giggled when she found a pacifier and a spare pull-up. She placed the pacifier in Emma's mouth and giggled even more when she started to suck it.

Looks like someone is used to pacifiers thought Kayla as Emma started whining on her sleep.

"No way, she's not...." Lindsey started as she put her hand on Emma's bulging pull-up and felt it grow much warmer.

Kayla pulled down her pants and saw a completely full pull-up around Emma's waist.

Kayla shook Emma awake in fear of her leaking from another wetting.

"Wha oo want?" Emma grumbled with her paci in her mouth.

"You are close to leaking. Do you want me to change you into a diaper?" Kayla asked.

"No." Emma said, then feeling a grumbling in her stomach. "Bit I gotta go to da bafwoom" Emma said sheepishly.

"Do you have to wet?" Lindsey asked worried about leaks.

"No..." Emma said putting her hands under her butt and sucking hard on her paci.

"Oh your pullup can hold that. Just relax" Kayla said closing her eyes.

"What. I don wanna poop myself!" Emma said crying.

Meanwhile, Kat was sitting in triple pampers, angrily frowning.

"Kat don't be that way. I was just trying to help you. I will let you watch shows on my iPad if you want" Juliet said.

"Fine." Said Kat still mad at being forced into diapers.

Juliet handed Kat the iPad.

Kat tried to watch the vampire diary but found that and every other good show blocked.

"Why is all the stuff blocked?" Kat said.

"It's not all blocked. Here, watch tinkerbell" Juliet said getting it on.

Kat just thought that the movie was stupid halfway through. Then, she got the urge to pee.

"Umm.. I gotta pee pee." Kat said tugging Juliet's shirt.

"Ok hon, let me just unbuckle you...." Juliet said just as the seatbelt sign came back on.

"Oh Kat, there's no time now. The seatbelt sign just came back on."

"But I'm not gonna make it another hour!" Kat said holding her crotch.

"Umm... Hey how bout this. Just pretend you are a baby. Just let it come out and don't think about it." Juliet said.

"No! I'm not a baby." Kat said close to tears.

"Kat there is nothing we can do about it. You have use your diapee." Juliet said handing the iPad back to Kat.

Fine she wants a stupid baby, I will give her one. Heck, ill give her hell for the rest of the flight then. Thought Kat as she pushed her pee out in a heavy stream yellowing her diaper.