LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kats diapers

Sorry again for another story started before my others are completed, but it seems I've hit a block with my story that was meant to be trying to spark my mind for my other stories.

I'll try to get a start on this tonight. So many ideas, but not for my other stories and just want to write this one with my fresh ideas that wouldn't make sense in my others.

Sorry I didn't get this out quickly like i said i would. Been busy. Thanks for the patience and hope you like the start!

Kat and her best friend Emma, were packing for Kats little sister Angela's birthday trip to Disney land. Kat had argued that at sixteen, she was too old to go to such a "babyish" place. To keep Kat satisfied and to not ruin Angela's 11nth birthday, her parents let her invite her best friend Emma along. Emma and Kat both shared the same dirty blonde hair color, and where both around 5'4 feet tall and were often mistaken for sisters.

Kats mom walked up to her room and entered and said, "girls, this plane ride is going to be pretty long, and from the looks of you two, youve been up all night, so be sure to be prepared especially if you want to nap on the plane" Hellen (Kats mom) said locking eyes with Kat as she said "prepared".

Yep. At 16, Kat still wet the bed. She had told nobody about it, even her best friend who she had known since 4th grade.

"Ok mom..." Kat said blushing a bit.

Hellen left and Kat said, "well I guess I should go... Brush my hair!" Walking quickly to the hallway bathroom with her backpack, opening up the sink cupboard and taking out 4 goodnight pullups. Shoot! How are four going to last the next two weeks! Kat thought pulling down her pants and panties and pulling up one of her few goodnights.

Meanwhile, in Kats bedroom Emma, grateful that Kat left, rushed into Kats personal bathroom in her room, and pulled down her shorts.... Revealing a goodnight pull-up. Emma was also a bed wetter, and before she left, her mom made her put one on, in case she fell asleep on the plane. She felt so babyish looking at herself in the mirror. She quickly pulled her shorts up and walked out of the bathroom to find Kat finishing up packing, and her underwear poking over the top of her shorts... But the design... It's exactly like my....

"Ok girls! It's time to go. We are going to be late if we don't hurry!" Hellen called poking her head into the room catching both girls by surprise.

Kat noticed Emma staring at her, and said, "what.... Emma, are you wearing a..."

"Dammit! I'm sorry! I should have told you. I thought that things would be wired then!" Emma said fixing her shorts, now noticing that her shorts weren't even halfway above the pull-up face bright red.

"Emma, it's ok. See? I wear them too" Kat said pulling down her shorts, then quckly pulling them up.

"Thank god, I mean...." Emma started.

"Girls! We are leaving, hurry!" Hellen yelled back up as she ushered Angela into the front seat of the car.

"We will talk on the plane. Come on let's go!" Kat said grabbing her bag and tossing Emma hers. They both got into the back seats and they were off to the airport.

"Ok girls, ii just want to let you know that that on the plane, both of you will have to sit next to other people, because its open seating"

Kat said, "mom but...."

"No Kat, there are no buts. There is nothing I can do about it. In sure you will be fine"

Kat pouted the whole way, while Emma chewed on her thumb in anxiety.

Emma would much rather be sucking her thumb, but knew that it probably wouldn't be such a good idea at the moment.

They pulled into the parking garage where Kats mom saw Kat pouting and said, "you're acting like a baby. Grow up," getting Kat to become sad and be quiet.

A while later, after they boarded the plane, Kat was becoming uncomfortable. Of course they had all been split up, with Kat being in the middle of the plane, and Emma at the front.

Kat felt the need to pee, but then, she saw the seatbelt sign flash on above her, killing her chances of getting to go anytime soon. Kat tried to put the thought out of her mind, and saw that her seat buddies were a girl who looked to be about 19 and a man who was already fast asleep in the aisle seat.

She was caught looking at the girl and the girl said ,"hi sweety. What's your name?"

Kat hated being mistaken for a little girl, but decided to play along so that if the girl found out she was wearing a pull-up, it wouldn't be a big deal.

"I'm Kat, like the animal!" Kat said cutely to get the girl convinced.

"That's a pretty name. Mines Juliet, and I'm 19. How old are you?"

"Umm... I'm six years owd" Kat said squeeling as she peed herself a little.

"You ok sweetie?" Juliet said as she heard Kat squeel.

"Uh huh! I'm ok" Kat said as the plane started to taxi out into the runway.

""Ok Kat, if you need something or just someone to talk to if you get bored, I'm here"

"Ok" Kat said as the plane started taking off.

Kat grew more and more uncomfortable as her urge grew greater, and as the seatbelt sign went off, she flooded her pull-up to the limit it could take gasping as it happened.

"You still ok?" Juliet said noticing the look of disgust on Kats face.

"Yeah, I'm

Fine." Kat said finishing peeing, showing her pull-ups rim as she tried to get comfortable.

"Are you ok? How's your pull-up doing?" Juliet said seeing the purple waist band of her goodnight.

"Ok. I... Had an accident." Kat quetly said embarrassed.

Not reel and I don't get it if she did not whant Togo in the ferst place then why is she acting like a baby? And I would not think she is six because most children's are not 5"4 thy are under 4"0 foot so I gust don't get it look you got a good idy but you need to redowe it so it makes sents k I would injoy reeding it if it was dune right k bub by now

Not reel and I don't get it if she did not whant Togo in the ferst place then why is she acting like a baby? And I would not think she is six because most children's are not 5"4 thy are under 4"0 foot so I gust don't get it look you got a good idy but you need to redowe it so it makes sents k I would injoy reeding it if it was dune right k bub by now

"Honey it's ok. That's what the pullups for. Did you bring another?" Juliet asked.

"No. That was my wast one" Kat said.

"I mean, I have diapers for my little cousin that I'm going to visit, if you want to get out of that yucky pull-up." Juliet offered.

"No! I'm not a baby!" Kat shouted.

"Quiet down! Ok, fine. Sorry I offered" Juliet said sadly.

Kat pouted until she fell asleep.

In the front of the plane, Emma was in a similar situation. Except for her, it was even worse.

She was seated between two bratty 16 year old girls, who wouldn't stop gossiping. Emma was bursting to pee, so naturally, when the seatbelt sign went off, she asked if the girl in the aisle seat would move so she could get out.

"Fine, I don't want to get up again though" the girl said as she started standing.

"Wait, Lindsey, what kind of underwear is that?"

"I don't know Kayla, but it looks familiar" Lindsey said.

"Tell us, or in not getting up" Lindsey said.

"They're, um... Uh.." Emma stammered.

"You don't even know what type of underwear you have??" Kayla said. "Here let me check" she said pulling down Emma's shorts slightly and gasping.

"Oh. My. God. She has a diaper on!" Kayla said laughing.

"No I don't! It's just a pull-up! I've gotta pee let me go!" Emma said as Lindsey told her to sit back down.

"No. That's what a diapee is for silly." Lindsey said patting Emma on the head.

"Yeah. We will take care of you baby. Just pee." Kayla said mockingly.

"No, guys, this isn't funny. I've got to... Eeek!" Emma squealed as Kayla starting lightly ticking her, causing her to pee.

"I think someone had an uh oh in their pants." Lindsey said seeing Emma's face go red.

"What's your name?" Kayla demanded.

"E-e-Emma" Emma stammered not knowing what else to do.

"Well Emma , you are now going to be baby Emmy for the next three hours"

"Please, no." Emma whispered.

"What's that? Is baby hungy? I think Kate's baby stuff is in here" Kayla said rummaging through a big bag.

This is gonna be a long terrible trip. Emma thought as Lindsey put her hair in pig tails.

Kat groggily awoke in the bathroom of the plane in Juliet's arms.

"Sweetie you wet the bed. I need to diaper you."

Kat, too tired to comprehend what was just said remained standing and saw a girl with wet spots on her crotch and butt on the shorts and a half soaked t shirt and laughed.

"What's so funny?" Juliet asked.

"She is a baby cause she peed her pants" Kat said pointing at her reflection in the mirror.

Juliet giggled and said, "Kat that's you"

"Wait, what!!!" Kat said snapping out of her grogginess and realizing that she was soaked.

"Ok here's the powder!" Juliet said putting powder all around her lower regions.

"No,no,no,no!!!! I don wear diapers! I'm not a baby!!!!!" Kat said.

"I know, but you need something other than your wet clothes and this is what we have to work with. Plus, you are going to get a rash if you stay in that for two more hours." Juliet said removing Kats shirt.

Kate sat there stunned as Juliet pulled the baby diaper up her legs and taped it up.

"No. I'm not wearing it!" Kat said and ripped the tapes off and threw the diaper to the floor.

"You need to, and now you are going to be double diapered" said Juliet slitting the tape less diaper and placing it inside a new one.

"No, I'll rip that one too!" Kat said throwing a tantrum.

"Now it's going to be triple diapered, so you'd best stop arguing" Juliet said grabbing a third pamper with Elmo on it and placing the other two in it.

Kat just pouted as the triple diaper was brought up her legs and fastened.

"I don't have any pants for you, but I do have a shirt you can have" Juliet said pulling out a Dora t shirt and putting it over her head.

"This shirwt onwy comes up to half the diaper! Everyone will see me!" Kat said close tears.

"Honey don't cry. Everyone already knows. You peed all over the place." Juliet said. "I'll even let you have the window seat so that no one can see you" Juliet said.

"Can you cawwy me so that I don't haf ta wook at anyone. Pwease?" Kat said sticking with her fussy toddler role.

"Sure thing kiddo." Juliet said scooping Kat up and carrying her back to their seats.

"Wook at the wittle cute baby" Lindsey said after giving Emma pigtails.

"I found some chocolate pudding. Do you want that Emmy?" Kayla asked .

"No. I don't want anything. Please stop." Emma said pleadingly.

Look ant hate tin if you look at the proability facter you will clearly see one of two outcomes see iythere she is dum or it not in the reel world and you gust did not explan that. See if I were in this story I would not by it for one minnet because if she were six then she would. Be about 4"00 and she coud not whate to grow biger k!!! I'm 5"5 and no one in there right mined would think I'm six so why would thay do it two her? And you seed that she did not want to go because it was to babyish and know she's acting like one that makes know sents k I'm not a hater I'm the tipy who can't stand it wen things don't make sents k and if you want to be published or taken searreesley then to gust hasto make sents know dusent it!!! I look fowered to reeding your work. When you get it right because I like you righting stigel and you had a good idea but you blue it sum how k buby know ps hope to see your better work up here because I believe in you and think you can do better because moist people don't want to take the time to reaserch there idey and that is why there story's are gust no good!!!