LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally did it!

Over the weekend I was on break from working summer camp. I decided to spend it in Washington DC. While I was there I decided to go to CVS pharmacy and purchase a bag of adult depends. I was really nervous but just went and bought them. No one even said a word about it.

I have been wearing them to bed the last couple of nights. And I feel so good. Just wanted to share.

Congrats , it's one step forward. I used to go to Walgreens late at night to get my pampers cause its not as crowded and is was scared to death but after a while I just went in and got them and had a plan what to say if someone asked me who r these for but no one ever did. Now I order from Abu and bambinos and the nervous process started all over again, but I guess that's cause it's new and different . Keep making strides and you will be ok!!!!!

Initially I was scared about buying in public, but I found out noone cares. People don't notice anything outside their own little world of thoughts and things.

Congrats! I remember my first time. I was 15 and went to a local pharmacy (small business style) and they actually had the classic attends that everyone likes. I was so nervous, I must have spent 45 walking around that place trying to work up the courage to actually buy em. But after I did, it became easier and easier as I'm sure it will for you!