LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question wet dreams

A "wet dream" to most guys means that you have an orgasm with ejaculation while asleep. The first time that happed to me, I woke up thinking that I had wet the bed. When I realized that it was not urine, I thought I had an infection! After fully awakening, I realized what had happened. I had not yet begun to masturbate and had never experienced an ejaculation.

A "wet dream" to most guys means that you have an orgasm with ejaculation while asleep. The first time that happed to me, I woke up thinking that I had wet the bed. When I realized that it was not urine, I thought I had an infection! After fully awakening, I realized what had happened. I had not yet begun to masturbate and had never experienced an ejaculation.

I had them somewhat regularly as a teen, but they more or less stopped while I was in college. In my early 30s I got the idea that I wanted to experience one again, so I went without release for more than a month - never happened and I haven't had one since that I can remember.

Okay well i did some research about "edging" and well :unsure::unsure::unsure: it does not look that easy as it sounds like, i have no idea how i can time this right i always explode (i mean i cum) if there was away i can time myself and stop before i blow i would be a sinch any tip ay of you can give me ????

Strangely, I use the same technique for extended diaper wear/wetting as I do to hold off orgasm, what I've referred to as "keeping things relaxed down there".