LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taylor's potty problems

Amy walked into the room an hour later to see her two enemies deep asleep and to make idly even better, cuddled up to each other in visibly wet diapers. Amy snapped a quick picture and then turned on the lights.

Taylor and Meagan sleepily rubbed their eyes when the light went on, then when they noticed Amy giggling, quickly seperated themselves.

"Awe, don't be embarrassed! You looked just like my little cousins! Now, come here. You're mommies are going to be back pretty soon. I know you girls would probably like new diapees, but I don't have any. I thought you girls would have at least a little control, but I guess you really like your diapers. I have to put you on plastic pants so that you don't have an accident on the nice furniture though" Amy said reaching into her supply bag, and taking out a pink and a yellow pair of plastic panties. Taylor and Meagan groaned when they saw the baby pants.

"Of you two don't obey me, I will send the picture I took of you two to everyone at school." Amy warned them.

The two girls gave up resisting and walked over to Amy. She gave each girl their least favorite colors, Meagan getting pink, Taylor getting yellow.

When Meagan and Taylor started walking out, Amy took another shot at embarrassing them by saying " uh, no. I'm going first. You two smell like piss" Amy said brushing past the two now self conscious girls.

The girls crinkled their way over to the couch downstairs, and awaited the arrival of their parents, while Amy was arranging her plans for the rest of the day.

"Ok you two, your patents are here. Good bye for now" Amy said walking out the door to be paid.

"What a bitch" Taylor said, Meagan nodding in agreement.

Stacy walked into the house first, carrying swim diapers and goodnights.

"God... Um... What word am I looking for?" Taylor said confused.

"Is it.. Um..." Meagan said thinking intensely.

"Dammit?" Stacy asked.

"No... What's that mean?" Taylor asked the six year old.

"It's a swear. What are you two talking about? You are the two I learned it from" Stacy said setting down her items.

"Taylor, this is bad. We can't even swear now?" Meagan whispered to Taylor.

"To think you guys used to say I was a baby..." Stacy added as she walked back outside to get the rest of the diapers.

"I have no clue what's happening. Maybe our mommies know...." Taylor started.

Meagan cut Taylor off and said "mommies! What? You don't call your mommy that..." Meagan said realizing that she said it too.

"Now we can't even use words past, well, Stacy's age?" Taylor said getting worried.

"What is going on? Next time something like this happens, think about what you did right before it happens." Meagan said.

"How are you girls?" Judy said as she came through the door. "Amy told me that you two are wet" Stacy followed her in after with a pack of diapers, the same as they had on.

"Um... Ok I guess" taylor said not wanting to address her mom in fear if saying mommy.

"Oh, Meagan, your mom is waiting for you outside"

Meagan whispered "I'll text you later" into her friends ear, then made a dash to the car in her plastic pants.

"Ok, I should probably change you, huh?" Judy said looking at Taylor's drooping diaper through her plastic pants.

Instead of saying anything Taylor just nodded her head.

"Quiet today. I guess you are starting to get what it feels like being in Stacy's shoes." Judy said as Taylor just sat there head down.

"Ok, then. Stacy? Could you grab me a diaper so I can change your sister?" Judy shouted to Stacy as she started taking off Taylor's plastic pants, leaving her in just her soaking wet diaper.

"Nooooo.... Please can I wear my.. Um.... Big girl pants?" Taylor stammered quietly pointing to the pullups.

Judy smiled slightly when she heard Taylor call the pullups her big girl pants, but said "Taylor, I can't give you those until I see that you stop having accidents"

"It's not my fault you... Meanie" Taylor said crossing her arms and pouting, hating herself for doing it.

"Taylor, then whose fault is it. Diapers don't get wet by themselves. Little girls do that to their diapees, and sometimes even do more to them. Speaking of which, when's the last time you went number 2?" Judy asked, genuenliy concerned about her daughter.

"Stacy is the only little girl in this house! and i-i-I've been howding it awl in, cause I'm not gonna poopy my pants" Taylor said, developing a lisp after her comment.

"Taylor why are you acting so young all of a sudden? If you don't go by the end of today, I'll have no choice but to use a laxative." Judy said.

"I'm not acting young! I won't go in this thing!" Taylor said stomping her foot on the ground.

"Stop throwing a tantrum right now! Stacy, can you please get me that diaper?" Judy shouted upstairs.

Stacy came down the stairs and giggled when she saw Taylor in a wet diaper. "Sorry mommy! I answered the phone cause I heard it ringing, and when I picked it up, someone who said she was Sammy said that she was coming home for a bit. Who's Sammy?" Asked Stacy, because she was too young to remember her that well.

When Taylor heard that Samantha was coming home, she jumped into the air out of joy and then fear set in that she would see her like this. Taylor absolutely adored her older sister and her opinion of her was the one that mattered the most to her, and she didn't want that opinion to be that she was a bully, and a baby.

"She's the bestest sister in the whole wowd!" Taylor said unable to hold it in.

"Yes, she is your oldest sister, and the sweetest thing in the world." Judy said taking the diaper from Stacy.

Stacy ran up to her room after telling them that Sammy would be there later on that night to prepare.

"Mom, can I please not do this while she is here?" Taylor said, her act if kindness curing her lisp and giving her the ability to say adult words again.

"Honey, you hurt Stacy. You know Sammy wouldn't be proud if you for that, but if you stuck out your punishment, she would be." Judy said getting Taylor's old diaper off her and wiping and powdering her.

Taylor with tears in her eyes said "but I'm really sorry! If I can't wear panties, can I at least wear those?" She said pointing to the goodnights.

"Ok, honey. Just because I know how much you adore Sammy." Judy said putting the diaper down and picking out a goodnight for Taylor to wear and pulling it up her legs.

"Pants?" Taylor asked.

"Honey, Sammy will know either way." Judy said putting her hand on Taylor's shoulder.

"But..but.. It's Sammy!" Taylor said with tears on her eyes.

"Yes it is, but you have to learn your lesson somehow, and this is the best way for you." Judy said."do you want me to call ahead and tell her, of would you rather she just found out?"

"No! Don't call!" Taylor yelled.

"Ok, but calm down. If you didn't make Stacy pee her pants you wouldn't be in a pull-up."

Taylor ran to her room and shut her door crying.

"That stupid... Bitch" Taylor said, immediately feeling her goodnight get wet.

She continued to curse and throw a tantrum until she got a familiar feeling in her stomach.

"Uh oh. I gotsta poopy" Taylor said being regressed to the point of toddler like speech and no control and dashing for the bathroom, only to stop at her bedroom door, squat down and poop herself.

No!!!! now Sammy will bewieve I'ma baby!" Taylor said crying in her room.

Stacy listened through the door, and did some soul searching and realized that regressing her wasn't the right thing to do. She wanted Taylor to be happy because she was a pretty good big sister when it came down to it, but she did still want Taylor in diapers to learn her lesson.

Stacy opened her sisters bedroom door and walked in and started explaining her wish to Taylor.

"So you did dis awl to me? Why Stacy? I'm sowwy and I was awready in diapees." Taylor said.

"I know, I messed up ok? I will wish that you had control and wouldn't regress anymore, if you let Sammy baby you, by that I mean hold you, change you, and take care of you. Nothing more, and then I will convince mommy to let you be big again after Sammy leaves." Stacy said.

"But stacyyyyyyyy! I don wanna be Sammy's baby! I wanna be hewr sistewr!" Taylor whined.

"That's your only option Taylor" Stacy said.

"Fine, but do it now!" Taylor said feeling her pull-up start to leak from more pee.

"I wish Taylor had the abilities if a big girl." Stacy said.

Taylor knew it had worked since she stopped peeing herself.

"Ok Taylor you know the deal. Just behave like a little girl when you are doing things, and don't hold in poop or pee. When you get the feeling just go. You can still talk the same as a big girl though." Stacy said.

"Fine, I guess." Taylor said starting to take off her pull-up.

"No Taylor! You need to have someone else do that and it can't be me." Stacy said.

Taylor gave up, and went downstairs to be changed. "Uh, mom. I had an accident" Taylor said heading Stacy's advice.

"Oh honey. I think you need these diapers. Im sorry, but you had a chance" Judy said as Taylor's eyes started to water as her pull-up was changed and a diaper replaced it with plenty of powder.

Judy saw the look on Taylor's face and said "ok. I'll let you put on a pair of those short shorts that you are always dying to wear."

Taylor ran back upstairs and grabbed a pair and put them on. They barely reached the halfway point of her thighs so of course a lot of the diaper waustline was showing over the top.

Taylor's shirts also didn't cover the diaper waist band because she specifically picked out shirts that would just barely cover her belly button. She just hoped Sammy wouldn't notice.

Stacy walked up behind her, and said "no asking for changes either"

"What? Why?" Taylor said.

Before stacy could answer, doorbell rang.

Judy opened the door, to reveal Sammy, a gorgeous 24 year old girl with long light brown hair.

Taylor's excitement took over her fear and she ran out of her room, down the stairs, and into Sammy's arms.

"Well, good to see someone's happy to see me" Sammy said hugging Taylor back. Is she wearing a... Stacy thought

When Taylor backed up and said "hi Sammy!" With a big smile on her face, confirming her thought when she saw the waistband of the diaper coming up over her shorts.

"Come, sit on the couch with me! Guess what's on tonight?" Taylor said tugging on Sammy's arm.

"Could it be finding nemo? And I will in a sec, I just need to talk to mom for a minute." Sammy said, remembering their long running traditional viewing of the disney movie with fondness as she watched Taylor hop onto the couch.

Sammy immediately turned around and beckoned to Judy to come into the kitchen with her.

"Is she ok? I saw the diaper mom..." Sammy started only to be cut of by Judy.

"It would be best for her to explain that to you. I'll take Stacy out to dinner while you two catch up. She will get emotional when you bring it up." Judy said calling to Stacy to come downstairs.

"Ok, I'll go get settled with her" Sammy said going to the couch and sitting next to Taylor who smelled like baby powder.

They heard the door close as Judy and Stacy left.

"Ok, kiddo, what's going on?" Sammy questioned Taylor as she put on finding nemo.

"What do you mean Sammy?" Taylor asked nervously, sitting down next to her sister again.

"I mean these Taylor." Sammy said pulling on her sisters diaper.

At this Taylor's eyes started watering.

Sammy pulled Taylor in next to her and cradled her head in her arms.

"Shhh, it's ok baby. Just tell me what's happened. I won't love you any less." Sammy said stroking Taylor's hair.

"Well, I was fed up with having to walk Stacy home from school all the time, and I saw Meagan and I stopped to talk to her, even though Stacy was saying she needed to pee. Then she wet herself, and I tried to put her in pullups, but mom came home and decided that my punishment would be to wear pullups and diapers for a long time" Taylor said as she cried in her big sisters lap.