LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taylor's potty problems

I am starting this story, as a story to do while I think of ways to continue my other stories. I just need to figure out ways to progress them further, and Id appreciate your patience.

Taylor was an average 14 year old girl, with flowing blond hair, and a petite body. She was from a long day of middle school full of drama,to her little 6 year old sister, Stacy's, kindergarten class to walk her home.

Why do I have to take care of her all the time? She is such a baby. She thought as she neared the school. Her older sister Samantha had gone off to college earlier that year, pegging taylor with watching her sister all of the time fristrating her. As she reached the school, she heard the bell ring, dismissing school for the little kids.

Taylor waited impatiently, as she saw her sister walking out if the school with tears in her eyes.

Stacy ran over to her big sister, and said, "can we please go home fast! I've really gotta pee!" Dancing in place.

"Why didn't you just go at school?" Taylor said even more annoyed now.

"The teacher said that I couldn't because we were getting ready to go, and didn't have anyone to take me! Please, let's go!" Stacy whined tugging Taylor's hand.

"Ugh! Fine!" Taylor said starting off on the direction of their home.

Everything was going fine, until Taylor saw her best friend Meagan walking home, and decided that her social life was more important than her sister, and started talking to her, coming to a complete stop as they gossiped.

After about 5 minutes after standing there trying to be nice to her sister, stacy felt as though she was going to have an accident.

"Sissy!! Please!" She said holding her crotch.

"Be quiet! If you are a big girl, you can hold it for a few more minutes!" Taylor said not even looking at Stacy.

Stacy, standing right next to her big sister, couldn't hold it any more. Tears streamed down her eyes as she peed her jeans.

"Is it raining... Dammit Stacy! You are such a baby. Now you've ruined my shoes too!" Taylor said seeing her sister crying, her jeans completely soaked. "Sorry Meagan, I've got to take the baby home to change her diaper." Taylor said dragging Stacy away.

"No! If you didn't stop and talk, I woulda made it! And I don't wear diapers. I'm not a baby!" Stacy said, completely embarrassed and sad that her sister would do that to her.

When they got home, Taylor grabbed one of her sisters old pullups from the hallway closet, and took her sister and the pull-up to the living room.

"Since you can't seem to be able to be a big girl, on going to put you in pullups, and if you tell mom...."

"Tell me what?" Judy (their mom) said coming into the living room.

"Mommy! Taylor made me have an accident, and now she wants to put me in pullups." Stacy yelled running to her mom in her wet pants.

"Is that true Taylor?" Judy said stroking Stacy's brown hair and hugging her.

"No! I was talking to Meagan and..."

"And you knew I had to pee, and didn't care!" Stacy interrupted.

"So wait, you knew your sister had to pee, and you stopped and talked anyways? And then proceeded to blame your sister and try to put her in training pants?" Judy said.

"Mom, wait..." Taylor started.

"No, I know what happened, don't even try to defend your actions! How about you take off your pants and put on those training pants!"

"You can't be serious!" Taylor said.

"I'm serious. You're actions were extremely babyish. Now take off your pants, or I will!" Judy said.

Taylor blushed as she was forced to take her pants off in front of her little sister and mom, leaving her in her little pink polka dot panties.

"Mom..."

"Take them off and put that pull-up on" her mom said sternly.

She continued to strip, and then slowly pulled up the pink Disney princess pull ups. They were a tight fit, and the top of her butt was showing.

"Hmmmmm, well have to get you some bigger ones, maybe even diapers for when you are really naughty..." Judy said realizing how small the pullups were on the crying teen.

"Taylor, there are going to be some new rules from now on. At least for the time being, I've decided you should be the little sister" Judy said.

"It's not even the end of the school year!" Taylor said frantically.

"Don't be so dramatic! You only have like a week left after this weekend" Judy said.

Taylor sat down on the couch crying.

"The first rule is that you can't touch your protection, and must wait until we ask you if you need to potty just like a real toddler. If you can't hold it, you are to use the pull up for its intended purpose. The second rule, is that when it is just our family, you will be in nothing but your diaper or pull-up and one of your sisters old baby tees. The third rule, is if you misbehave, you will be moved down to diapers and treated even more childish." Judy told the crying Taylor.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" Taylor screamed.

"You already know that!" Judy said as Stacy went to get changed.

"Maybe your friend Meagan would like to babysit you....." Judy started.

"Hey, it's her fault too! I didn't exactly see her stop talking to me...."

"Wait, Meagan had a hand in this too? In that case, I have a phone call to make" Judy said dialing Meagan's moms number and explaining what happened.

"We'll, it looks like your friend is going to be recieving the same treatment. I'm hoping that that sweet girl you used to run around with Amy, might be able to sit for you." Judy said.

Dammit! Not Amy! Taylor thought, because she broke her promise not to ask out Dave, a boy Amy had really liked. Dave and Taylor had ended up dating, and Amy stopped talking to her.

"Screw this crap! I'm not going to be your effing pants pissing baby!" Taylor said standing up.

"You, young lady, are in big trouble now." Judy said, picking up the not small, but light girl and took her to her room. "It's too bad that your punishment is no potty for the rest of the night, so have fun peeing your pull-up!" Judy said walking out and locking Taylor's door from the outside.

Taylor looked at her clock, and realizing it was only 5, she had a ton of time to kill. She wasted about 3 hours on Facebook, and then started feeling the need to pee.

Knowing that her mom said that she wasn't going to be able to use the bathroom until the morning, Taylor assumed trying to go to bed would stop the urge. Taylor, emotionally exhausted from the day, fell asleep as soon as she pulled up the covers.

Taylor was awoken the next morning by a chorus of, Taylor wet the bed, sung by her little sister standing next to her.

"Shut up you little....." Taylor moved her legs back and forth and realized that something felt odd...... She had indeed wet the bed...... And she was still going!

Little did Taylor know, that the night before, Stacy had wished that she was physically the older sister. Stacy assumed nothing would happen, and when she woke up the same size as before, she thought it was confirmed. But taking away Taylor's control was even better!

"Nooo!!" Was all Taylor could manage, seeing her soaked sheets.

"Mommy! Taylor peed the bed!" Stacy shouted as her sister buried her face in her hands and sobbed.

Judy walked through the door, and saw Taylor crying in her soaked bed with Stacy calling fir her.

"Taylor! Did you wet the bed?"

"She did mommy! She was even peeing when she woke up!" Stacy said pulling off Taylor's blanket to show the soaked pull-up, and yellowed sheets of her older sister.

"Looks like we are buying diapers today then. Come here baby, lets get you nice and dry" she said to Taylor.

Taylor waddled over, and let her mother take the pull-up off.

"Ok, I'm going to run downstairs and grab the powder and another pull-up." Judy said leaving her daughters.

"See how I felt? Doesn't fell so good, right?" Stacy said as Taylor squeezed her legs together so that her sister didn't see her completely naked. That's when Taylor realized that the insudes of her legs were growing warmer. Stacy laughed as she watched her big sister have an accident right in front of her.

The pee was absorbed into Taylor's bright white carpet, leaving a yellow stain, which Taylor tried to cover up with her feet.

"Please Stacy! Don't tell mom!" Taylor begged, playing to Stacy's sensitive side.

"Fine ok," Stacy said seeing the fear and embarrassment on her sisters face, and feeling just a bit guilty.

Judy came back into the room, and ordered Taylor to seperate her legs so that she could wipe and powder her.

When Taylor reluctantly did, Judy noticed the stain and said, "well, it looks like little miss big girls don't pee themselves had another accident. Now Taylor, if big girls don't pee their pants, and you just did, then what dies that make you?"

"Ummm.. A.." Taylor stammered.

"A what?" Judy demanded.

"A... A... Baby." Taylor said her voice very quiet and face pink with embarrassment.

"Very good Taylor, your actions are very babyish indeed." Judy said getting a laugh from Stacy.

Judy powdered Taylor and gave her another pull-up, this one with Dora on it.

Taylor had tears in her eyes as she looked at herself standing in just a baby pull-up in her mirror.

Judy, softening the punishment a bit, said "you know.... We can compromise. If you agree to do one thing of Stacy's choosing you can wear your own shirts. Still no pants, put a big girl shirt."

"Oh..ok" Taylor said holding back tears.

Stacy had the perfect punishment in her mind as she skipped to her room and grabbed one of her newer yellow pacifiers, since she outgrew them as she got them.

Stacy came back with the object, and stick it in a surprised Taylor's mouth.

"Ok Taylor, put in any shirt you want, but is has to still show your pull-up." Judy said.

Taylor was led downstairs by her sister and mother and told another rule.

"Ok, so just because you are in pullups, and possibly even diapers now, doesn't mean that you have to play with baby toys or watch baby shows. You can still do everything except potty by yourself." Judy explained making Taylor calm down just a bit. "We'll decide if you need to be more babyish depending on how you behave though. Keep in mind, when we go out, it will probably be in your best interest to act like a toddler though" Judy added.

"We get to go diapee shopping for Taylor toddy still right mommy?" Stacy asked.

"Of course. We will need to get a sitter for Taylor though. And Susan (Meagan's mom) wants to bring Meagan over, so that they can play. I guess I will call Amy. I hope she doesn't mind changing you two, because from the way things are going with you and Meagan's bathroom habits, I'd assume that Meagan's mom would bring a couple diapers over from Lucys supply (Meagan's two year old sister)."

No way! Meagan can't control herself now either! Stacy thought excitedly. Speaking

• Like 1

Speaking of no control.... Stacy thought as she realized her sisters legs were spread farther apart than normal and her pull-up was sagging a bit.

Stacy stood on her tippy toes and pulled back Taylor's pull-up and sure enough she was very messy.

"Eewwwwww... Taylor made poopies mommy!" Stacy said causing her sister to cry once she realized what she had done.

"Seriously! What the fuck did you two do to me!" Taylor screamed as the doorbell rang. An angry Judy opened the door and found Meagan in a similar position... Just not in a dirty pull-up yet.

"...fuck this!" Meagan finished as the door opened.

"Quite the mouths our girls have on them huh?" Susan said directing Meagan into the living room where a messy Taylor was. Meagan immediately went over to Taylor and said to her in a hushed voice, "I can't control when I... You know...." Meagan said realizing that Taylor was in the same situation.

Amy arrived shortly after and was told that the girls were quite grumpy and for Amy to punish them as she sees fit. She was also informed to change both girls directly into diapers after having an accident, and then left.

Amy walked into the living room to see the two most popular girls in the school in pullups.

"Well, look at this... The two most beautiful and popular man stealing bitches have been reduced to... Well that" she said smiling as she pointed to the two girls.

"Meagan take off those nasty grown up pants now. I want to see your cute little tushie in a diaper too." Amy said.

"Their not diapers, they're pullups!" Both girls said in unison quickly turning pink at how childish that made them sound.

"We'll, I've been ordered to change the two of you into diapers should you have an accident, and it seems like it is diaper time!" Amy said placing her hand on the back of Taylor's pull-up, and front of Meagan's pull-up.

The two girls let out small gasps as they felt Amy touch their diapers.

"Yup, you two need changes. Lay down Taylor, you are first" Amy said grabbing a diaper bag labeled Meagan and Taylor. "See, I even made you two your own diaper bag! Now everyone knows which little girls need protection." Amy said as she changed Taylor into a pampers size 7 diaper. "Ok, Meagan, your up" Amy said as she changed Meagan quickly.

"Ok, I bought a plastic sheet for your bed Taylor, and I think now would be a great time for you two to test it out. I have a big surprise for you two when your nap is up" Amy said smiling.

The sheet was put on the bed, and then Meagan and Taylor were too. Amy turned off the light and closed the door as she left.

"Fuck! What do we do?" Meagan asked as she looked down in shame at what she now needed to wear. "We are going to loose all our friends and popularity if we go back to school on Monday in pampers!"

Taylor looked like she was about to cry when Meagan said that and she said "I don't know Meagan. We are stuck like this forever now. Why didn't I just take Stacy to the bathroom." Taylor said.

"Yeah. We were being real jerks I guess.." Meagan added as Taylor cried. Then, Meagan felt the urge to pee.

"Wait! Taylor! I can actually tell when I need to go!" Meagan said sounding like a potty training toddler mastering the skill of control.

Then Taylor felt the need. "Me too! Ok, thank god!"

"We'll, now that loser Amy has no power over..." Taylor started feeling her butt getting warm, and screaming as she looked down and saw her diaper getting yellow, Meagan doing the same.

"What is going on?" Taylor said.

"I don't know... In really tired now for some reason" Meagan said yawning and lying down.

"You're right. Lets just (yawn) sleep it off". Taylor said.

"Ummmm..... Taylor?"

"Yeah meg?"

"Could we, uh..."

"Sleep closer? Yeah..." Taylor said as Meagan slid over the crinkling plastic and cuddled up next to Taylor, giving each a calming sense of comfort lying next to their best friend.