LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where to buy better diapers?

This may be the wrong section but I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this! I live in Dallas, Texas and I was wondering if anyone knew of any store that sells better diapers than Depends. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

For local, either look up medical supply/incontinent supply/hospital supply stores. Many stores have a knowledgeable staff. And while they may drop ship. Offer a wider selection and can offer some more unique solutions. You can try places like amazon, and major suppliers online, as well as AB suppliers. It just depends on needs/price points/time table. -Blake-

Check the links section of this site for reputable places to shop on line, if yo ucan do so, and have a place to receive packages. XP medical is an awesome place to shop on-line. :thumbsup:

http://www.xpmedical.com/

For Charlie, there is a store in Van Nuys close by you, called KCK industries that sells Abenas and other brands....and you can walk in to pick up your orders if you want.

http://www.kckind.com/Company_Information.html

There are also a bunch of other vendors out there who have a wide variety of products....just depends on what you want..

Just go shopping, if you don't mind doing it on-line :)

Hope this helps

I am able to buy online and usually do but I'm looking for places locally that have better options than depends max, so I'll look for some type of medical supply store! :D

Try drug stores. Not the chain ones like rite aid or Walgreens. Try the little mom and pop ones. You'd be amazed. You can usually find attends in them. Once I lucked out and found one selling molicare super plus for 10 bucks a pack!! It's because they weren't selling so they were trying to get rid of them. 10 bucks a pack was a steal, so I snatched up every pack. They replaced them with the tranquility atn pull ups. :/