LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making Love With Diapers On

This might be a silly ?????. Was wondering how diaper lovers and ab/s make love . Do you wear diapers while making love? If you do how do you do it? Do you un-pin one side of your diaper, pull it down, or just take it all off baby? Myself i love when my diaper is still on but one side still pinned. :whistling:

Usually just pull it down a little. Sometimes leave the top two tapes undone for easier access.

myself I'm not into diapers just plastic pants and for me, I like to be rubbed until I'm real hard and as I roll into possision, I like my lady to rip a hole in the front of my pps just big enough to grab my c**k out and insert.

Usually just pull it down a little. Sometimes leave the top two tapes undone for easier access.

I sometimes take my diaper off, and sometimes I leave it on. Depends on my mood and what my wife and I have in mind :whistling:

But when I do keep it on thats what I do too.

• 3 weeks later...

We don't do it often, but when we do I find diaper sex very gratifying, whether or not I achieve an orgasm. The reason for this, is that for me, wearing diapers is one of the most intimate, private part of me. When I my wife shares that with me in our love making, it provides me a *very* complete feeling.

Sometimes, we leave the diapers on, sometimes we move them, sometimes we will use other toys. One thing for certain, during our lovemaking the diaper stays dry (a wet diaper during sex, would be a real turn off for her.)

CDL