LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Boy Looking For A Mommy Or Daddy In Socal :)

Heyo ^.^ cute baby boy here searching for a daddy or mommy around san bernardino :) I absolutely love being in my diapies and using them as intended hehe, just like all good babies should. I love to roleplay and chat with people. ^.^ I like almost everything that has to do with being ab, love being babied, bottlefed, wearing baby clothes(footies and such) and I especially love cuddling >.< Its my favorite! I like to be nice and thickly diapered for my daddy or mommy and sucking my binky. I am not really into being submissive but I do have a slight sub side especially when I am in a super baby mood. I would say my baby age ranges from 1 to 3 year old hehe. I also have a slight bondage interest (straightjackets and pacifier gags) I am looking for someone who is kind, caring, funny and hopefully I can form a relationship with them. I really love using my diapers and acting like a baby. So it is important that who ever is interested is not afraid of changing a stinky diaper hehe >.< Well thats all for now, if you are interested or wish to know more feel free to chat me up with some messages, or ask em about my yahoo. I have a messenger ^.^ thankies!

• 4 months later...