LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Memorable Work Moments

Im an engineer. i once answered the phone with an irate creditor of my employer's on the phone....I told him wait a minute, Don't be mad at me, I don't know anything about it....calmed the guy down, promised to pass the details on to our president, and if he didn't get a response (he said he had been trying to reach our A/P dept for months), to call me back.... I did this, and the controller was fired the next week....

when i was 19 i worked at a fancy restraunt as a waiter, used to make killer tips.... One shift i went to check up on an order . The chef who was grilling the chicken for my table d

roped the grilled bird behind the grill and it fell under the grill next to wall , it is freaking gross down there ( if you have worked in kitchens before you know what i mean ) the prick picks it up , drops it on my plate and tells me to serve it .... I was like wtf ?? No ! I got thrown out of that place by the scruff of my neck !!! Some how a few months later the place got raided by the health and saftey dep and they closed them down ..... Karma is a bitch hahahaha

• Like 1

when i was 19 i worked at a fancy restraunt as a waiter, used to make killer tips.... One shift i went to check up on an order . The chef who was grilling the chicken for my table d

roped the grilled bird behind the grill and it fell under the grill next to wall , it is freaking gross down there ( if you have worked in kitchens before you know what i mean ) the prick picks it up , drops it on my plate and tells me to serve it .... I was like wtf ?? No ! I got thrown out of that place by the scruff of my neck !!! Some how a few months later the place got raided by the health and saftey dep and they closed them down ..... Karma is a bitch hahahaha

that kinda reminds me of when I worked for winn Dixie, and a lady old enough to be a great grandmother, who was on cold meds, had cut herself in the deli, there was blood all over the place, and no one was doing anything about it, I didn't want the deli staff to get in trouble, and the co manager (acting store manager I think) was doing nothing about it, and got snotty when I asked him about it, eventually I went back and just cleaned it myself, put the fried chicken that was still in the draining position in the freezer because I didn't know what to do with it, cleaned up the blood, and closed down the cooked area and other stuff, a couple of managers was talking to me about it and I think the temporary co manager had told me they could have been shut down(im assuming he meant the deli could have been shut down and not the store)