LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mother And Son Roles Has Become A Big Part Of Our Relationship

I do feel lucky because in the past guys start out being one way and understanding. The thing with my guy/boy is he truly listened to what I needed from him. He agreed but at the time I had my reservations. With him being over 20 younger well 22. I did not think it would last. I made it clear my house my rules right or wrong that was how it had to be. I liked him a lot he had been a nice person to be around. I knew he came from a cold house hold. I did give a lot of attention and let him know I cared. But in return he used to cut my grass clean the gutters and things like that. I used to give him a few bucks for helping out. He started cutting my grass when he was I think around 14 or 15. He was such a nice boy. But at some point he started hanging around more and more. I did not mind too much at the time. Well for the longest time I did feel a bit as his surrogate mother. I kind of started to see he liked to check me out. But I did not put too much stock into it. At the time back then I started attending MUNCH meetings I think it was good for me because it did help open my mind.

• Like 2
Thanks, Annee, for sharing your journey with us. Your path seems so fulfilling, joyful, and full of pleasure and deep satisfaction in your Mommy/Son relationship. Your story is honest and insightful as you remain true to yourself and who you are.
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I do pick out what he wears most of the time. I do not make him ask me if he can go to the bathroom. Most days he is not diapered but always after 8PM. I treat him more like a 12 to 16 year old.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...