LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I knew I had liked diapers for a long time but only until recently (a couple months) had I the nerve to actually go to the store and buy some diapers to play around in. At first I just went in them like normal and nothing to make it happen but since I only poo about once I week by default, it wasn't fast enough for me to be happy with it. So I started trying suppositories. They worked well but I still felt that they would be very bad to do on a daily or once every other day basis (and they are costly). I only found out and tried marshmallows a couple days ago (from this site) and it was great. I also found bananas, which I will try in the future. This makes me curious if there is any other methods that could give a better result. I don't want to be the tester for any untested ideas tho. So if you have something that you've done, Could you give a suggestion?

Perhaps Metamucil will result in a really big poopie log that will sit nicely in the seat of your diaper and provide you with oodles of mushy pleasure!

Not when it leaks out onto the floor -.-

I swear, I'm a full grown adult with very few AB tendencies... until THIS happens. If I feel something go wrong down there and it starts heading down my leg I feel like I can't take care of myself anymore.

I swear, I'm a full grown adult with very few AB tendencies... until THIS happens. If I feel something go wrong down there and it starts heading down my leg I feel like I can't take care of myself anymore.

I wish I was standing at the time. It didnt go down my leg. I was sitting and didn't notice it at all until I stood. It was too late by then. Oh well