LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Support

Ive been feeling depresed lately, anout who i am. I recently found i cant change my feelings about liking being a baby and wearing diapers. I was raised to be “normal“, and still feel theres something wrong with me:%

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the same boat as you. I can't shake the feeling of liking diapers. As the the AB side (which isn't too deep) its the same way. I still say we are normal though. It's an inner feeling that is part of our core that we cannot shake. Though however it came about we can't change it, aside from the grace of God.

You need to undo what you were taught growing up. Parents aren't always right. They tend to push their beliefs onto their kids so when they get old enough, it's time they start following their own paths and going by their own rules.

Spokane has it right...if Its a part of you, how can it be wrong? This is the same conclusion reached by the Episcopals with regard to "non-standard" sexual desires such as homosexuality.

Not that "Normal" isn't easier...but a recent article in Psychology Today (I Think!) concluded that nearly everyone feels their sexuality isn't normal...because it is almost all private or a Hollywood, sanitized depiction, so noone really knows what "normal" is in the bedroom.

Tens of thousands of unique DailyDi members who come and go means that diapers or baby stuff being charged emotional objects really isn't all that uncommon. Just keep it discreet with the Vanillas, and all will be cool.