LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Guest Diaper Girl-01

Guest Diaper Girl-01

Hello,

I am happy to find this place. I have been a lifelong Diaper Girl and sissy baby girl. As there seems to be a"Diaper Girl" on this system, I have added the -01 to tell the two of us apart. Aside from the fact that I have experienced loss of bladder control and was in diapers 24/7 for over three years. I have a wardrobe suitable for an 18 month old baby girl. I don not dress as often as I would like but wear diapers as often as it is practical for me to do so. I hope to venture into some of the ofher discussion boards and perhaps engage in live chat as I have the timeI hope to meet oters of like mind as myself, but this will be done in the appropriate forum(s) That's all for now.

Huggs,

Diaper Girl-01

Welcome. May you have many happy adventures here and in your real life. Life is to short, make the most of it and enjoy it to the max.

Hello,

I am happy to find this place. I have been a lifelong Diaper Girl and sissy baby girl. As there seems to be a"Diaper Girl" on this system, I have added the -01 to tell the two of us apart. Aside from the fact that I have experienced loss of bladder control and was in diapers 24/7 for over three years. I have a wardrobe suitable for an 18 month old baby girl. I don not dress as often as I would like but wear diapers as often as it is practical for me to do so. I hope to venture into some of the ofher discussion boards and perhaps engage in live chat as I have the timeI hope to meet oters of like mind as myself, but this will be done in the appropriate forum(s) That's all for now.

Huggs,

Diaper Girl-01

Welcome to the board i also suffer from bedwetting still and bowel problems but i dont use diapers 24/7 i just take the embarrresing accidents and move on with my life hope to talk to you later Sean

Guest Kilted Monkey

Hi and welcome! I'm new to the site as well, but it's encouraging to see active members joining! I hope you find everything you're looking for!