LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Testing Pampers Cruisers Size 7

I should add that I've been away from baby diapers for a few years and I was not happy with the thin flat profile, cloth backing, or velcro tapes of the Pampers. If anyone knows about modern baby diapers (either available in drug stores or online) that are contoured, thicker, or plastic-backed, I'd love to hear about it.

I should add that I've been away from baby diapers for a few years and I was not happy with the thin flat profile, cloth backing, or velcro tapes of the Pampers. If anyone knows about modern baby diapers (either available in drug stores or online) that are contoured, thicker, or plastic-backed, I'd love to hear about it.

If you are in the USA, stop by a "dollar store" and you can usually find a brand called "Bently" in either 24 packs or 3 packs.

Do you happen to remember which 'dollar store'? Dollar General, Dollar Star, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, Deal$? I just don't want to peruse all these stores for nothing since they're in a shady part of my town.

Do you happen to remember which 'dollar store'? Dollar General, Dollar Star, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, Deal$? I just don't want to peruse all these stores for nothing since they're in a shady part of my town.

Dollar General is considered the best dollar store, but still carries regular grocery store brands.