LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi

hi, my name is danielle.. ive never posted here before so i guess i'll just say that i'm from tennessee (clarksville).. i'm also baby girl for sure (a real girl too lol. ) looking for friends in my area to just hang out with.. ultimately i'd love to have a mommy to take care of me and be friends, and then a boyfriend for the other stuff lol. i used to think that a daddy is what i wanted, but i'm tired of boys talking dirty to me and being, well, icky.. i'm open to talk to anyone though. i love to wear diapers though i havent in a while. no money:( and suck on my favorite binky:) well, i dont know what else to say.. hope to hear from someone soon.. bye bye

post-6879-1148655460_thumb.jpg

post-6879-1148655460_thumb.jpg

Hi Danielle and welcome to Daily Diapers!! This is a very good site to meet and make friends with like-minded people from all over the world. Girls tend to get more attention than they care for in here, especially real girls, lol, but don't let that discourage you from participating as there are many of us here that already have playmates or significant others. Glad to have you as a member and I hope to see you around the boards and in chat!

Hi Danielle and welcome to Daily Diapers!! This is a very good site to meet and make friends with like-minded people from all over the world. Girls tend to get more attention than they care for in here, especially real girls, lol, but don't let that discourage you from participating as there are many of us here that already have playmates or significant others. Glad to have you as a member and I hope to see you around the boards and in chat!

thank you very much.. hopefully this will work for me hehe