LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Tape Designs

Hey, I've been looking to get some diaper tape to add some interest to my diapers, and after looking around I noticed most designs feature creatures or figures of some sort, which I don't really like. I

Nicely done! It might not fit your theme of shooting stars, but if you put stars on the other side of the tails as well, you could have cute, subtle landing zones for the diaper tapes themselves. Just a quick thought :) personally, I like it with the background better

I like the one with the background as well. I put a version without the background because it requires a lot less ink, which may be a concern for some people. :D

In the first design, I actually like the soft stars a whole lot more. They fit the style of the tails much better! And I also like the stars on both ends :) As for the second design, I like the first background better than the second, but I think it looks great even without a background.

Thanks, and dun' worry, the art-juices are ever flowing! However time will be a major limiting factor in this regard. :/ Never enough time!