LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question To Girls About Diapers

Sorry if this has been discused in the past.

Over the past while I have been apart of this board and other boards I have seen a lot of criticism that diapers are a sexual thing only, for adult baby and diaper lovers. I feel and admit for me that it is a sexual thing and a comfort thing now since I have had to wear diapers for the past couple years for medical reason. I find my self masturbating in them not think about inappropriate things while doing so. Does this seem wrong and perverted to you? I have seen lots of picture in my diaper career and have seen lots of boys and girls who masturbate or making touch to the diaper area. To the girls on this board does it seem disgusting and perverted to you that people masturbate in their diapers? I am ask that to them because in my opinion a lot of the disgust has come from girls. In all honesty do real girls masturbate in their diapers or is it just the models?

Guest Diaperdragon
I think the answer to that question is because AB and DL is mostly a male fetish being that women are the minority here and the majority are guys here Yes we girls do like to masturbate in our diapers, but i do think the reason why women do tend to think that diapers are a suxual and peverted thing is because what ever women do, you guys seem to want to do the same thing. Most women don't think that diapers are peverted, but most come to think of them as a nessesity because of the monthly periods and monthly cycles. Mainly a lot of disgust of diapers come from the girls mainly because girls i diapers are a minority and most of the times you end up seeing more of the guys in diapers.

For guys, it's a lot harder than it is for women, at least if you try to keep the diaper on, I think. That said, I think I'm one of the strangest fellas I know. I never masturbate. Never had any real non-physiological desire for sexual gratification that didn't involve someone else.

darboy. Yes it probably has be posted before, but enjoyable to see somethings recycled. Would agree that there are many more of us guys involved in the AB/DL scene/lifestyle than the ladies. But it's enjoyalbe to see some of the ladies respond to rather onesided questions.

I am very impressed how that questions answers were handled!

I would have to assume that because of womens monthly cycles and such, that being confined to pads (among other devices) would cause a big turn off twards diaper fetish-ism. I might have worded that wrong, still having my coffee...LOL. Some women HATE their pads and cant for medical reasond use tampons so, I guess what I'm saying is that some women feel like their in "diapers" once a month anyway and hence the higher Boy to Girl ratio. Again I am only assuming.

for me i don't equate diapers and what i wear for my monthly period in anyway shape of form....ack!

for me diapers began totally as an extreme sexual turn on...i couldn't put one on and not "have my cookies" immediately ....the thought of putting one on was almost enough....

time and exposure to them has lessened the intensity i feel (i began wearing when i seperated from my exhusband at about 6 years ago at age 35 ... i wore in the evening every night for probably about 2 years...now i wear maybe once or twice a month)...but they still play into my sexual desires though my desires are not limited to diaper play.....

i admit though...guys in a diaper are not really a turn on for me...my fetish revolves around my own wearing of the diaper....i am turned on by a Guy in the Daddy role....so pictures of Guys "Daddying" or Dominating a diapergirl are awesome!

i am more apt to enjoy looking at women in diapers.....maybe because i identify with the girl in the picture and see myself ... or maybe i just enjoy looking at pictures of women :wub:

Guest Diaperdragon
I just think that being a Dl girl, it dose have that feeling that ur in a majority group of guys. The problem is that, what ever women are into, men seem to find a way to get into them. Like our panties for example, we girls like our panties, but men seem to be so curious about a panties that they want to try them on and wear them. For me, i don't equate wearing Diapers as a sexual or fetish in any shape or form. I do think however that most guys do equate diapers with a sexual or fetish tone. The Way i see it, girls wearing diapers are a minority here and guys wearing diapers are a majority. I would like to see more girls wearng diapers, but you know what happens when you wear diapers, you have guys following you.

I always feel the need to address the assumption that women equate menstrual pads to diapers. There may have been some truth to that many years ago before advancements in absorbent materials, when pads were a lot thicker. But if you've seen a menstrual pad in recent years, most of them are hardly thicker than a credit card. Plus, it would be NON ab/dl women who would make that comparison. For me, I discovered my love of diapers as a 6/7 year old, long before the onset of menstruation or the knowledge of feminine pads. I have never compared them. Diapers are soft, thick, and covered in wonderful crinkly smooth plastic. Pads are thin, sometimes feel like they're not in the right place, the adhesive occasionally gets stuck to your skin or god forbid, a pubic hair, and I would be happy never to have to use one ever again. Any woman who has been ab/dl since childhood would not be turned off diapers because of menstrual pads.

As far as masturbating in diapers, I really don't see the difference between masturbating in them or masturbating out of them. Masturbation is a private experience and where, when, and "what in" is nobody's business but your own. As long as it's not in public, do what makes you feel good. Is it disgusting? No.

'Do real girls masturbate in their daipers?' This one does!

'Is it disgusting, wrong or perverted?' Never really thought about it in those terms - it seems completely natural.

For me, it's a 50/50 split between on the one hand wearing for a feeling of complete and utter relaxation or on the other for sexual stimulation and gratification.

Sometimes to come home on a Friday night after a particularly stressful week at work, have a long candlelit soak in a bath of strawberry bubbles, then be led upstairs and put in a nappy beats any massage or jacuzzi.

Once in bed, the inevitable happens - all sorts mental scenarios are played out in my head.....arousal and gratification follow as sure as night follows day!

I am married to a lovely guy who caters to my every whim and accepts me totally for what I am. Being bi, I just love pictures of girls who wear but also like to chat to the guys about our shared interest.

I hope this answers your question. :wub:

Frilly

i wear diapers for a sexual and medical reason but when im not wearing diapers i tend to try on womens panties and masterabate in them beacuse its pleausre and fells good to wear and sometimes i like to wear diapers AND panties together either on the bottom of the diaper or on top like rubber pants so its a sexual thing for me..

We all know that there are many reasons for wearing and/or using diapers and any gratification received from them. Many will find that masturbation while wearing, or not, can be very satisfying. Many will find them a great stress reliever and well as convenient. Men would especially not be able to equate wearilng diapers to using older, thicker sanitary pads, though one can never assume that would be for everyman. Am happy that several women have responded to the question. Definitely think that the site could and would be better off with more women members, but also realize that many men would only take the occassion to proposition them. Sorry to see and hear that happening. Think we all have a need for being hear and there shouldn't be any reason for abusiveness or harrassment of anyone. So much for my soapbox and now will say so long for now.

Diaperdragon...I like what you said. I understand that men like panties and they will wear them for sexual pleasures, but their are girls out there that will put a pair of whitey tighties on for sexual pleasure too probably alot more rare though. In my opion I think guys exspress their sexual side more openly then girls. I am married and I am more so the instigator in try new sexual things with my wife. As to more women here I think the men will always out number the women. Women are scared that men will stock them and in all honesty I would be scared if I was a women too. I mean how many men do you see on the news getting raped my women, not vary many. The men are to blame for the girls not showing up.

Guest Diaperdragon
I know women are the minority here when it comes to diapers. Even in the nudist community, men out number women and i know it's tough to get women interested into nudism. I know i'm a female nudist and being a minority, it's sometimes scary to see guys trying to hit on me because i'm a female nudist. Even in here, i get Im'ed alot from guys here interested in only getting pics of me in diapers. I would be scared, since i don't know the guys and i have guys IM me al the time for pics. I believe that men are to blame and are the problem that women are not into nudism and diapers. Maybe if men would stop being soo aggresive and so propositional, then more women would be comming in

Let me ask this...Are there any girls out there that sexual pleasure while in their diapers (like masturbating)?

Am I wrong, or is this not just the same question you asked in the opening post?

Because I now there are girls out there that are against it I just want them to reply that all...not trying to ask the question twice

Guest Diaperdragon
The Problem here is that guys out number girls in diapers. You see more guys i diapers than girls and it makes you wonder is the whole AB/DL thing just a guy thing or is it both. I just think that guys can't get their own thing and they constatly follow what ever the girls are doing. Case in point, We girls like are panties and undies, but guys want them because we wear them. Also being that i am a nudist myself, everytime i go skinny dipping or getting a naked tan, guys seem to wanta come and hit on a girl when they don't want to be bothered. Frankly i think that guys are too sex crazed and sex driven. I think that guys need their own fetish. These days you have guys who will hit on anyone for anything, have all the guys on the planet have gone brain dead or something.

The problem is that, what ever women are into, men seem to find a way to get into them. Like our panties for example, we girls like our panties, but men seem to be so curious about a panties that they want to try them on and wear them.

Gee, maybe if women stopped wearing our pants and taking "men's jobs"... :rolleyes:

Maybe if men would stop being soo aggresive and so propositional, then more women would be comming in

If there were just enough women to go around, we wouldn't be so frantic. What we really need is some sort of Star Trek quality replicator... and some genetic and/or social engineering to make women not truly desire the "bad boy" so that there's enough women left over for those of us that aren't so.

Guest Diaperdragon

Maybe the reason why you don't see women in diapers, is because men are so agressive and in your face. It just seems that women are outnumbered. I see more boys in diapers and i don't see more girls in diapers. Maybe the reason why women aren't into diapers is because of the hypersexed boys. Yes women do masturbate in diapers and yes more women would get into them if men stop being so sexually aggressive. The problem with men is that sex to them is about who they scored and how many. Also, women who have fetishes often have men who want to monkey see, monkey do thing. You Guys need your own fetish and stop copying what ever we women do.