LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Nuts?

I heard this a while back - 85% of Americans can be uniquely identified from their combo of zipcode, birthdate and gender.

I believe that's ZIP+4.....Reason why is ZIP alone only gets you to the main post office serving that general area, the +4 code on the ZIP gets you down to what side of what street in that area.....

I believe that's ZIP+4.....Reason why is ZIP alone only gets you to the main post office serving that general area, the +4 code on the ZIP gets you down to what side of what street in that area.....

actually the +4 is the school district

I find it kinda odd how some of the options for 'primary concern' on signup are kinks - 'voyeurism', 'exhibitionism', 'transvestic fetishism'. Seems kind of stigmatising. No variant of ABDL was there. If it wasn't for 'rather not say' / 'none' etc I would have put premature ejaculation :B As if that wasn't enough, I got '25 / 100' on sexual issues when my only relevant answer to complicate that was 'society wouldn't understand my special sexual needs or urges'. That's blaming the victim :rant:

• 2 weeks later...