LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lately i havnt had time to enjoy a little time to myself wearing a diaper, but when i do its relaxing and enjoyable. i realized i was low on briefs and needed some new ones. i live in a college town and am very careful where i go, any advice on where i should go, and time of day? second i have a girlfriend who i like and enjoy hanging out with, we always are together and hanging out which doesn't give me time to myself and I'm not sure if i want to tell her. anyways though, i enjoy hanging out with her but am having trouble figuring out how i can enjoy my diaper time and make sure i have time to myself, what should i say or do so i can have this time to myself?

sounds like what i went through in college. best thing to get more briefs is to go mail order. my college would make up a list on post it on the office door of who got a package in that day/week. you'd go, pick it up, and that was that. another way is to go to the store(s) in town. i found a pack of depends fit perfectly in my backpack that i took grocery shopping. no one ever asked what was in my bag (or really cared), so no problems with that.

• 3 weeks later...