LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Video

The whole thongs under diapers thing really annoys me, but not from the girls standpoint, but the stand point of the video maker. I am sure that is a video from a pay site, probably available for sale on DVD for an inflated price, and they are going to collect a lot of money from it. If they had any respect for the community, they would find models who are willing to wear diapers without underwear, because that at least leaves the question of "are they real AB girls, just getting paid to do what they love?", instead, it will leave people saying, I paid good money for this, and it is obvious that they are paid models, who would probably rather not be there, but the money is good. I don't blame the models, if they are not comfortable wearing just a diaper, then that is their choice, but then the video maker should have chosen different models. Sorry, I am just ranting about people taking advantage of the good people of the AB/DL community.

Iowaincon

they stole that song from girls gone wild ;)

i also dont like the gals who place underwaear on top or beneath a diaper.

if your going to model them model them, dont add anything else to them cause your not that into it.

most of these models ado it for the $$$ and thats it, though thre are a small bit of them that do it cause they like it(though i think you have to like it at least a little bit)

i seen this video before somewhere else, cant think of the site but, i never cared for these gals seems like their not trying as much as they could ;)

Just an adultbabysource.com video I found while browsing myspace. Sorry if it has been posted before.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...d=723886872&n=2

It isn't to exciting, actualy I didn't even finish watching it, but I'm sure somebody will like it.

I loved the video. the girls were vary cute in there diapers. Was not impressed with the music .

but didnt think when thay put diapers on over there panties was so un cool

if you are going to wear diapers dont put them on over your panties