LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gothic Abdl

I'm not Goth, but I'm into metal music and the two cultures sometimes collide with each other. There is a club by me that is considered Goth but attracts people from the metal culture as well as the fetish culture. Its a place you can dress as wild as you want. I dont go there a lot but it stays open late and never had problems with anyone there. Most of the regulars kind of think of themselves as freaks and feel more at home here than your average nightclubs. I was just hoping to get some input from anyone involved in this culture on the real meaning of the wearing of plushies. I did a search and came up with lolita (apparently started in Japan} but not sure if this has anything to do with what I was wondering about. Regardless, if your an abdl it might be worth checking out a Goth club, its not for everyone but they are usually dark

Goth friends in high school were the most accepting about me liking diapers. I didn't tell all my frieds, but the ones who considered themselves 'goth' didn't make such a big deal out of it. Lots of them were kids with hippie parents, so maybe that's why they were cool with people who were different.

I was picked on all the time in high school, and of course it was the 90's, so a few of my friends were very goth-style oriented. They knew about me wearing diapers and, yes, they were more or less accepting of it. Neither of them expressed an interest in it directly, although I did suspect one of them at one point, but I haven't seen them in years, or the bullies who used to kick my ass, thankfully.