LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girls S2 E2

Paulo

Towards the end of the episode Lena Dunham's character is in a sleeping bag talking to her gay room mate and when he pats her ass. He says "are you wearing a diaper?". Throughout the first seasons there were numerous references to infantalism and wetting.

Towards the end of the episode Lena Dunham's character is in a sleeping bag talking to her gay room mate and when he pats her ass. He says "are you wearing a diaper?". Throughout the first seasons there were numerous references to infantalism and wetting.

holy crap this is such an EPIC SHOW!! :) thanks for the tip, epic stuff, love it! just started to watch it, really cool

• Like 1

I just looked it up and found that it was actually S2 E2 towards the beginning. Pretty funny :) wonder what he felt?...

My mistake on the episode... Have been ill and watched them all in one go leading to my confusion.

holy crap this is such an EPIC SHOW!! :) thanks for the tip, epic stuff, love it! just started to watch it, really cool

It's great... Really good stuff. If you like this watch the film 'Tiny Furniture' by Lena Dunham... Bit more of a drama but basically the same.

• 1 month later...