LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Outed And Not Sure What To Do

blu4

BSDM relationships are a bit different from the usual :whistling: but one thing is constant- you do nothing to someone else unless they are willing to accept it, especially in public :o From what you wrote, it seems that you first agreed to having the pic posted, so there is now some room for your partner to disagree based on your relationship. It is still your pic- not theirs- so you can demand that it be taken down but that may also affect the relationship. Whether to take that risk is something you have to decide for yourself.

People have already commented on the photo and thankfully it has all been positive and I do like being controlled but I just feel a bit shy now if you know what I mean and I guess I hope that the people that I have met me already don't think I am some sort of freak!!

i was on fetlife for a few months, chatted a bit, and found a co-worker into "small penis humiliation"! lol! i will never let him know that i saw that. he probably didn't notice me; he hadn't visited in months. but for pete's sake, he posted one of the same pictures on fetlife as he did on facebook! :-P

once i felt fairly confident that there's no big oklahoma city dl scene that i'm missing out on, i generally got overwhelmed by the variety of interests on fetlife and closed my account there. i'm not interested enough in bdsm or polyamory or most of the more typical things i saw there. i especially didn't like how people can add to their profile every single variety of everything they like, sexual or not, and sometimes just weird or goofy quotes, and clog up the whole list of represented interests. fetlife's "signal-to-noise ratio" was just too high for me.

i've met up with a handful of people in real life and all of those people i met on ab/dl websites. now i focus on three sites, all for slightly different reasons.