LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From London Ontario Canada

?Hello All,

Funny, but at my age being referred to as a NEWbie anything..... is a hoot to me!! I am a 55 year old

Lady who has been a DL'er for over 44 years. Never new I was one until the first of March when I

accidentally found all kinds of sites about being a AB/DL.

I have never been so relieved to finally discovered I was not NUTS...WIERD... or STRANGE there

were all kinds of people that loved their diapers and plastic pants as much as I do.

Hopefully all of you, will be informative and help me deal with my biggest problem which I will disclose

at a latter date:

Molly Deer

Hello Molly. Welcome. Hope you can enjoy yourself here, and learn more about being a AB/DL. I knew I was a DL for a long time but never recognized it or wasn't able to explore it til the past several years. May you be able to enjoy your new found side.

Hi Molly Deer and welcome to Daily Diapers!!! Glad to finally have you with us!! I too did not know of others until just recently, so I completely understand your years of anxiety. This site changed my life literally overnight, so I hope it offers you something similar. You are definitely not alone, anymore. It's so nice to tell people that! :blush: I hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.