LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need Some Alone Time!

• 2 weeks later...

Your predicament I can understand because I hid my love of diapers and plastic pants from my wife for 32 years of marriage only coming out to her last year,she was very upset and said it's not normal behavior and she wants a normal husband not one who wants to wear baby clothes,so she gave me an ultimatum that I could only have one pair of plastic pants and a few disposables and must only wear when staying away on business,however as this is not satisfactory from my point I am now back to wearing in secret when she's working so my advice is tread very carefully if you come clean because it may backfire,good luck

What PlasicPants said is exactly what I am worried about if I ever revealed this to my wife. We've been married for 18 years and I have been into diapers since I can remember. I to indulge

In secret and when on business. (Getting ready for a 2 week trip now).

However, sometimes I think it's the secretive part that makes it so appealing.

Joey

My wife has had bad experiences with diapers and an alchoholic ex-husband that wet the bed and blamed it on her. She knows about my diapers and prefers not to be reminded of them, so I keep them discreetly out of her site and wear when I feel the need, which has been every day for a few months, and to sleep naked, which doesn't happen nightly.

It's cheaper than hotel rooms!

I would suggest the OP talk to a shrink about it, with the intention of bringing in the wife on the second session when you ask for some diaper time. Plan on romancing her afterward. That should transmit the right message...that you want her and love her, but you also need some space for diapers, and she is important enough to you that you are seeking help in dealing with it.