LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Psychiatric Illness: Need Diapers. Please Help Me.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually i have never been through a binge/purge cycle because i came to diapers via need (Incontinence) before ever "liking" them, Although i do wear a much thicker cloth Diaper at night because when i take my night meds i get really sedated and trying to transfer to my wheelchair is dangerous so even if I am awake I will use my diaper instead of timed voiding,so as to avoid the possibility of falling when trying to transfer.

• 2 weeks later...

I too have anxiety issues. Mine on the other hand require me to wear diapers or al least pull ups 24/7. I have been wearing 24/7 going on two years. Lately my anxiety has been really bad and I just saw my doctor last week about my anxiety and what we can do to control it. Her first question was about the diapers!!!!! So many phyc doctors are really concerned for some reason with the fact that adults wear diapers too. I told her about how my emotions have been all over the place given Veterans Day. (I am an Army Veteran) And how this time of the year is very difficult for me. And it just kept coming back to the diapers. I told her she was making me uncomfortable with it after she had been doing it for a while.... I have a hard time sticking up for my self in those kind of situations. Its like I freeze up or something. I have always loved diapers but it can get frustrating some times when I just dont want to have to deal with the accidents. Sorry just had to vent a little. Wishing everyone nothing but the best. I am always around if you want to message or chat. Hugs

Actually i have never been through a binge/purge cycle because i came to diapers via need (Incontinence) before ever "liking" them, Although i do wear a much thicker cloth Diaper at night because when i take my night meds i get really sedated and trying to transfer to my wheelchair is dangerous so even if I am awake I will use my diaper instead of timed voiding,so as to avoid the possibility of falling when trying to transfer.

In your shoes/wheelchair, I would keep a urinal at the bedside and use it if awake to conserve diaper capacity, never getting out of bed. I would rinse the urinal with hydrogen peroxide in the morning. But, those are indisputably your shoes, and "de gustibus non disputandem est", so I can't object if it works ok for you.