LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wooden Trains

Diaperboy2448

Oooohh, I love trains! I haven't had any to play with since my parents separated when I was a kid. In the next couple months I am going to be working on turning one of my bedrooms into a nursery and with that will come some splurging on new toys... and a train set is definitely on the list!

They already had plastic trains when I had my tonsils out at age 3 in either late 1948 or early 49. The one I had at the hospital consisted of two black cars and one red one big enough to fully take up the palm of my hand and they had yellow wheels. Aside from the main event, there were two other things I hate about that stay. The enema (my first and last) and I do not remember what kind of rubber panties they put on me (or even if they did) :)

When I was 4 I had a metal wind-up one that went around a track that consisted of a black engine and coal car, a silver and white tank car, a passenger care the color of which I forget and a caboose. this one was pretty big and it went around on a track which you had to put it on properly to make it work. I liked it quite a bit. It had to be between September 1949(my 4th birthday) and Xmas when I got my Fort Superior set