LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Illuminatus

"A toast!" Someone yelled, from the back of the bar. It was 11:59 (standard time) at night in one of the less fashionable bars in town, the Landside Cruiser. About twenty people were there excluding the bartender, and all but one turned to look at the yelling man.

"Two years! Two years since we got here, two years since we got this planet under control. Happy Illuminatus day, everyone!" He yelled, holding up his drink. Most of it sloshed out the side and what didn't was quickly swallowed as he fell back down in his seat. There was a round of cheers, an ordering of drinks, and the clock struck midnight.

"Bleh," said the girl at the bar, the one who hadn't turned to look. She was probably in her mid twenties, an average height, and had uncut brown hair down past her shoulders. Her outfit, a blue one-piece jumpsuit, screamed janitorial service and the bulge on her belly said she was expecting a baby in a few months.

"What? It's our only planetary holiday, might as well celebrate," commented the man next to her. He was maybe thirty, with an official crew cut, clean shaven face, and toned muscles. Not too high up the pecking order judging by his choice of dive, but probably trying to climb the ladder at any rate. His outfit was that of construction and maintainence, and his cocky grin said single.

"I'm not a fan of xenocide," the girl said with a shrug. "I mean, sure, the most developed life was barely managing to discover the miracle of food growing on things, but still."

"Hey, it's not like we had a choice," the man said, shrugging. "They killed most of our first landing party. Undeveloped, sure, but fantastic at killing things." He paused, then asked, "Should you be drinking in your state?"

"It's fine. I'm on an anti-drunk pill, I just come here for the atmosphere." She replied, a bit sarcastically.

"So who's the father?" And, the cutting to the chase. No need to flirt her up if she isn't single.

"It's a long story, I'd rather just say I won't be seeing that person again," the girl replied.

That got a smile. "So you're single?"

"And looking. How about you, are you... um..." the girl paused, and a quiet gurgling could be heard. She seemed to look down, and the man did the same. For the first time, he noticed a bulge around her waist and crotch as though she was wearing... a diaper? But... no, it couldn't be.

"Um... excuse me," the girl said, suddenly digging through her pockets frantically, trying to find money. She was too slow, though, and before she could find money to throw on the bar a muffled splut was heard and the back of her jumper seemed to balloon out, as though it was being filled by mud, or...

The man couldn't help but recoil at the smell. Had this girl really just... there wasn't really anu other explanation.

"It's been lovely talking with you," the girl said with a blush, "But I have to go."

Ever the gentleman, apparently, the man said, "I really don't mind if you have problems. Go ahead and clean yourself up, it's no big deal." Diaper or no, she was cute and single.

"No, I really have to go. See you around," she said, heading to the door, trying to minimize the sagging and squishing visible through the back of her outfit.

"Can't I at least get a name?" He asked.

She paused at the door, and said, "Sarah." And then she was gone."

Sarah dug through her purse with with an annoyed look on her face as she grabbed a couple things. Namely, what looked like a plastic square and a long thin microfiber jacket. The plastic square she pinned to the front of her outfit at the waist, wrapping it under herself and behind. It created a very loud crinkle and was fairly obvious, but muted the smell. The jacket, she wore for warmth.

'You asshole,' she thought to herself. 'You did that on purpose!' Each step down the cold, empty street was accompanied by an embarrassing crinkle and a slick splut.

'You know I can't control it,' she thought. 'Any more than you can. Either way, though, you really shouldn't try and copulate.'

'I wasn't trying to... dammit, how come every time I talk to a guy, you assume I want to screw him?'

'I'm just saying. Besides, you're drunk and after last time...'

'That was once, but thanks for reminding me. Wings, please?'

A pair of leathery black wings sprouted from her back, bursting holes in her clothes. With an impressive leap she kicked herself into the air, swooping away and out of the town. She went high up quickly, out of visible radius from people, high enough to look like a bird on sensors. A short flight landed herself in a small cave ten miles away from society.

As she landed the wings were pulled back into her, merging seamlessly with her skin once again. 'I still think that was on purpose,' she thought.

Walking to the corner, she stripped off her jumpsuit, leaving her wearing nothing but a bra and her heavy, unrealistically messy diaper. With no covering it now resembled a brown beach ball around her. The sulferic stench quickly hit her nose and she grimaced.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said to herself. Even for her this was bad, and wiping up took just as long anyways. So, she untaped the diaper and tossed it in a smell-sealing trash can, before heading to her bathroom.

• Like 1

Yayyy! sequel, i am so happy to continue sarah's adventurers, this is my favorite sci-fi series.

But what happened to the Mommea?, are their any left?, and what happened to the crew?.

There are so many questions i can't wait to see what happens next!.

Please keep up the good work and thank you for sharing. :)

Walking from the bathroom with a crisp white diaper around her waist, Sarah sighed and collapsed on the couch. "I don't suppose you did anything interesting today?" She said aloud.

*No. My cocoon allows for little movement,* came a reply echoing in her head. *Though if you would like for me to project a physical form into your mind, I could pleasure yo-*

"Please, no. I learned my lesson the first time." Sarah said. "Nothing new on my end, just a bunch more dead ends. Have you heard from anyone?"

*No, and I have not the strength to project myself too the full world. We need-*

"I know, just give me some more time." Adjusting herself on the couch, she heard her diaper crinkle and sighed. "And why the hell can't your son go through potty training one oh one? It's hard to maintain a cover when you are wearing a shitty diaper all the time."

*We've told you, the Mommea are not designed to...*

"Yeah, mommy, I get it. It is just stupid... hey, don't-" she was cut off when a pretty woman slightly taller than herself entered and set a pacifier between her lips. Sarah reached up to yank it out, but aince it was projected into her mind there was nothing to remove.

"Shhh," the woman said, and Sarah's worries melted away. "You're being a very brave big girl and mommy is very proud, but right now I want you too relax. Staying upset will just make you feel bad later."

Sarah wanted to yell, to complain, to say she was a big girl who didn't need to be babied, but the pacifier keot her from speaking. Besides, mommy had a point.

"Now let's get you in your play room and mommy will change you out of your wet little diddies."

Sarah paused. But I'm dry... or not. She heard a hissing and felt her diaper expand slightly as it grew warm and wet. Oh well... better have mommy change me.