LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else?

My boyfriend and I love wearing together and it's amazing to have something that we can so closey share! But we haven't been able to find any other couples that we can talk to about this. We would love to have another couple that we can feel comfortable with to just chat to about it share our feelings & experiences

My girlfriend and I wear together. We are both in diapers almost every night. I got her into it and after a short while she started putting them on by herself. Wearing together or by ourselves has become normal (but not boring).

Xtrabulk nice to know there's some fellow DL's from Oregon. My boyfriend wore before I did and was able to get me into it. That's great your wife is supportive, is it something you two could eventually do together? For us, it's relaxing and helps with stress...it's something we can share and experience just us :)

Hello Sunshinebright9, I am with my girlfriend for a little over a year. I told her pretty quickly. She tried right away and it sparked her curiosity. She is now regularly in them and we have a lot of fun together with it. ;-) I am living only an hour + away from Wurzburg. What kind of diapers are you guys using? I loved the Bambinos when I was in CA. Unfortunately I left before the Bellissimos came out.

Ive tried a few different kinds. Never tried bambino, currently using attends and goodnites. Just got a kind where I can Velcro them together which is exciting because with the taped ones I always felt very clausterphobic which stressed me out and defeated the purpose as to why I like to wear haha my boyfriend has less of a preference than I do and it's cool going through different ones together & finding what we like & don't like.

One of my exes and I used to wear together, after I confessed, and she told me that she actually had fantasies about diapers too, it was completely unreal for me, but it is indeed possible to be that lucky! Although we're not together anymore, it was pretty fun wearing with her. :P

I've had girlfriend that were accepting and not. Almost all of them let me wear diapers around them, but different girls reacted to it differently, from being warm and accepting to making fun of me and humiliating me.