LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1St Kink Party In Years

So as the subject says I went to my first kink party in years. I decided I would wear a bambino teddy underneath my jeans. Not a bad idea and I was happy with it. Two things happened that made it even better.

1) After I was diapered I was zipping up my jeans felt a snag but didn't think nothing of it. Probably should've.

2) After a mild wetting. I was BSing with kink minded folks and then was informed by 1 of my friends to "xyz" Turns out when I snagged my zipper I ripped some plastic on the diaper. So I leaked. kind of a mood killer but a great humiliation rush.

I hear ya. I've had my zipper part standing up and poke into the diaper before, also my brand new plastic pants the other day. Dang it!!! If at home, and I notice, I put a piece of packaging tape over the hole in the diaper. No problems. Ive also bought diapers and a tape was somewaht opened and stuck to the plastic backing so when i pealed it off, left a hole. Packaging tape! Once while out, I changed and poked a hole in my diaper with the zipper while trying on jeans at a store. Fortunately, prior to that, we went to another store and my kid was given a sticker. Well, Barbie wound up saving the day, for me!! Hah!! Stuck it over the whole and, viola! No leaks! :) I'm usually pretty careful but plastic pants have saved me a number of times. I always wear at work as backup. Elsewhere, rarely.