LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Extended 24X7 And Atrophy

DavidMW

When considering wearing and using diapers for an extended period of time, some folks ponder the possible effects of atrophy on their system, the weakening of something that helps them control their wetting in normal circumstances. Those following the 12-month-program are actually shooting for this. Bladder muscle or sphincter-related atrophy over time helps them achieve the desired loss of control.

Earlier today as I stood in front of a toilet to pee for the first time after 30 days of continuous diaper wear and use, I discovered first-hand the effects of a different kind of atrophy, one that doesn’t seem to get a lot of attention.

I ended up peeing on the floor to the left of the toilet. At first, I just figured it was a fluke. But following my 30 days of diaper use, I’ve headed to the bathroom somewhat frequently today, and I’ve peed on the floor each and every time. Even when seated. Apparently my aim has atrophied to such an extent that it no longer seems to work.

Like most guys I take pride in my ability to pee into a toilet, even though the target (the bowl) is dauntingly only about a foot wide and almost two feet distant. So I hope I can relearn this skill soon. After all, I travel a lot and often end up using public restrooms. This could cause real problems in that situation – especially for any guy using a urinal next to me.

Like they say when it comes to extended wearing and use... “Be careful what you wish for.