LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy Wants A Baby Girl

Hello to all you cute baby girls out there, I am looking for one of you to be mine. I am 22 years old and live in Liverpool UK. I would love to make YOU my baby girl and treat you just so. I would rock you to sleep whilse you suck on your dummy and would change your wet/messy nappies. I am not affraid to use a little discipline when its required though. I am looking for a long term relationship baby/daddy and sexual although I would not rush you into anything you didn't want to do. You can PM or e-mail me anytime ask me for my phone number if you want. I look forward to hearing from all of you. In the meantime stay as cute as you all are, kisses and cuddles, DaddyCool XXXXXX

Thanks for that AshtarRose really appreciate it, lets hope that the baby girls in the UK feel the same, it doesn't stop you PM me if you want I would love to see some pics, if you have any, oh well I live in hope.

DaddyCool XXX

Meet a girl in the pub eh. That would be very interesting, how could I get that conversation started? If I asked say 30 women do you think I would find me a baby girl. Problem with the pub is that the people who drink in my local have all got tatoos, beards and scars on their faces, and that is the women,lol. Thank you for your kind comments and I would still love to see a pic of you.

DaddyCool XXX

• 2 weeks later...

Naaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh dun bother trying 2 find an ab or dl inna pub cos der r mostly drunk and will laff at yhe. :roflmao: Anyway if i saw a bloke hassling all da women, u said 30 women,lmfao, i wud tink u r sum desperate perv innit. :Crylol:

So why dun go to a nightclub or gothic club or rave and yhe will find more hope der. :wub:

I av had bare ppl tell me strange and unusual tings at raves, so u mite get lucky Daddycool and find someone innit!!! :littleangel:

Hello to all you cute baby girls out there, I am looking for one of you to be mine. I am 22 years old and live in Liverpool UK. I would love to make YOU my baby girl and treat you just so. I would rock you to sleep whilse you suck on your dummy and would change your wet/messy nappies. I am not affraid to use a little discipline when its required though. I am looking for a long term relationship baby/daddy and sexual although I would not rush you into anything you didn't want to do. You can PM or e-mail me anytime ask me for my phone number if you want. I look forward to hearing from all of you. In the meantime stay as cute as you all are, kisses and cuddles, DaddyCool XXXXXX

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Daddy, can you play with me?

Hi there Baby,

Who are you and what is your name? You asked me to play with you but I can't contact you. You can PM me or e-mail me all the info is in my profile just click on my user name. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

DaddyCool XXXX

• 8 months later...