LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My New Ebay Account:

Will let virtually anyone bid/buy on my items first of all (within the UK and europe ONLY), but I'm only accepting paypal or (cash on delivery for very heavy items).

If I get more than 2 or 3 scammers or timewasters, I'll start only accepting bids/buy it nows from buyers with 99.6% or higher.

1: Ship to North America at least.

2: Try having a better attitude in regards to your potential customers. As it stands, I won't do business with you, your not shipping to USA notwithstanding. Time-wasters are a fact of life. Deal with them on a case-by-case basis but don't take it out on everybody else. List items that aren't likely to garner many bids in auction format as buy-it-now with immediate payment required instead, to eliminate the deadbeat factor up-front. 99.6% is an unrealistic threshold to impose, especially on a buyer. When I buy things, my minimum for sellers is usually the upper 98% range when the same item is available from several sellers, but I also look and see what their attitudes are in feedback comments left for buyers (especially in response to any buyers' negative or neutral feedback), whether they extort feedback, complain about DSRs, bother to leave feedback at all, and so on. Many sellers have lost my potential business from poor conduct or outright misconduct.

3: Get a bit more experience as a buyer. I define "experience" as your feedback score. Previous ebay accounts have little or no meaning to me.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't ship overseas because of customs, taxes,insurance, and parcels getting lost in shipping, not to mention crazy shipping charges and sometimes longer waiting times.

You're eliminating a lot of potential business for yourself by not shipping to North America. Why do you care about the shipping costs to North America? The buyer of the item pays them. Just make sure you get enough for shipping so you don't get screwed on the shipping cost(been there, done that).

• 2 weeks later...