LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love Triangle

So i have ben quiet a while. I have ben dating girl that is BI her friend kate stays with us from time to time. Most of the time she My girl friend sleeps with me but when kate is around well they are doing their thing.

All has been great, My girlfriend has no ideal about my fetish and understands it to be only a medical contition which it is as well. A few weeks ago we were eating out and i made a slip of the lip that led Kate on a search. Kate knows im a DL after getting her info and confronting me. I thought she was all cool with it but kate is pressing My GF to leave me saying thing like i have mental issuses even though she understands its a simple fetish. I confronted her and we are at war. Yes i know its her way of breaking us up so she can have My GF all to herself but she is not budging. So any advice is welcome.

Yeah i know some will think me a lucky bastard but belive me its not that easy. Kate is buch type gal. She dresses like a guy and tried to act like a guy. My Gf doesn't care if i sit around late at night in a T and a diaper but Kate goes threw the roof telling me to put on pants and act like a real man...... I know if i kick Kate out on her ass My GF will fallow.. I begining to feel this relaiting ship is destin to fail..... what do ya think?

Cya Rocky

:boxing:

I think you are probably right about the relationship Rocky. This Kate sound like a nasty piece of work and yes it sounds like she wants you out of the picture. Just because your GF is BI it does not give her the excuse to have 2 relationships on the go at once. I think you need to be honest with your GF about liking diapers B4 kate tells her and makes it sound worse then what it is. At the end of the day if you are happy keep the relationship the way it is (ie; sharing her) then you need to be honest with her about the diapers. At the end of the day you are not doing anything that hurts anyone and it is a fetish which is widely becoming more known about thanks to the internet. Shown her some info on the subject and let it all sink in gently. If you leave it to this Kate to tell her then you will probably lose her by kate making it sound perverted or abnormal.

Good Luck :)

I can certainly understand a relationship being much more dynamic with a girl that is BI, but I agree with prob4711, it's not an excuse to have or "want" other relationships. I suppose one could argue that being BI suggests the "need" to have other relationships to be completely whole, but it still doesn't work for me. I could probably deal with it in the short term, but not in the long term.

I don't think there is anything wrong with wearing diapers for enjoyment, especially if a medical condition exists, like you have. I would tell your GF that you are just trying to make something positive out of something negative.

I’m curious, how does your GF feel about you having other relationships?

I agree completely with the notion that your girlfriend seems to be having her cake and eating it too. Being BI is one thing but having two relationships at the same time is overboard. As for the butch dyke.......you need to show her who the man in the house is and let your girlfriend decide for herself........if she leaves she leaves. If She-Ra is a guest in your house and you are paying the bills she needs to keep her damn yap shut or find a hotel. :angry:

So i have ben quiet a while. I have ben dating girl that is BI her friend kate stays with us from time to time. Most of the time she My girl friend sleeps with me but when kate is around well they are doing their thing.

All has been great, My girlfriend has no ideal about my fetish and understands it to be only a medical contition which it is as well. A few weeks ago we were eating out and i made a slip of the lip that led Kate on a search. Kate knows im a DL after getting her info and confronting me. I thought she was all cool with it but kate is pressing My GF to leave me saying thing like i have mental issuses even though she understands its a simple fetish. I confronted her and we are at war. Yes i know its her way of breaking us up so she can have My GF all to herself but she is not budging. So any advice is welcome.

Yeah i know some will think me a lucky bastard but belive me its not that easy. Kate is buch type gal. She dresses like a guy and tried to act like a guy. My Gf doesn't care if i sit around late at night in a T and a diaper but Kate goes threw the roof telling me to put on pants and act like a real man...... I know if i kick Kate out on her ass My GF will fallow.. I begining to feel this relaiting ship is destin to fail..... what do ya think?

Cya Rocky

:boxing:

You need to be honest with your girlfriend. Girls like honesty, and I'm pretty sure guys do to.

If your GF leaves, she didn't love you enough to be worth keeping.

If you love her, you will take the risk and tell her the truth.

I'm pro-monogamy, so I'm not a big fan of the extra relationship your GF has, but that's not my buisness.

Thanks for all the advise. Everything came to head saturday night when i had had enough of kate's BS So i told kate to hit the door and don't come back. Paige didn't know what i had done so i sat her down a told here the whole thing. At first she seemed ok with it but as soon as Kate got ahold of her it was all over.

So yeah i knew it was doomed from the start but at least it was fun while it lasted.....

Single white male likes movies, concerts, travel. Collects classic cars, has good income and wears Diapers....? :rolleyes:

Cy-a

Rocky :boxing:

Thanks for all the advise. Everything came to head saturday night when i had had enough of kate's BS So i told kate to hit the door and don't come back. Paige didn't know what i had done so i sat her down a told here the whole thing. At first she seemed ok with it but as soon as Kate got ahold of her it was all over.

So yeah i knew it was doomed from the start but at least it was fun while it lasted.....

Single white male likes movies, concerts, travel. Collects classic cars, has good income and wears Diapers....? :rolleyes:

Cy-a

Rocky :boxing:

You are better off without her then........good riddance!

I wish you had waited for Dr. Morv's advice.

It involves mace, a fire extinguisher and a top-volume verbalization suggesting pie baking.

Same result, but more entertainment.

Sorry to hear things didn't work out. Sounds like it was fun and/or interesting while it lasted.

(And as a side note, I have no qualms with polygamous and/or polyamorous relationships, but I believe there are very few people who can manage it well. I also believe there are very few people that do anything well. I think I have something there.)