LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Capcon 2013 Age Play Convention

CAPCON 2013 Registration is OPEN

Hi Everyone!

We're just about ready to open up registration in the next few week's for CAPCON 2013.

Official Dates have been set for:

Friday, April 19th 2013 through Sunday, April 21st 2013

Location will be at an Upscale Chicago Area Hotel, (Convenient to Chicago O'Hare Airport.)

We have grown exponentially within the last couple conventions and space is limited. The prices will increase so please plan to book early.

Upon consideration of conformation and registration, we will provide communication in regards to event information and hotel location (Dr. Suess has NOTHING on us. So basically book early.)

Keep an eye out (before or around December 1st 2012) on the website www.Chicagoageplayers.com for registration information.

You might be asking what exactly IS Capcon?

Capcon (Chicago Age Player Convention) is an age-play event for bigs, littles, school play, spankos, DLs and middles of any flavor.

Included in our events are presenters, classes, games, vendors, playtime, changing areas, and so much more for your enjoyment.

This is our 3rd annual convention, and every year we grow a little more but never grow older :). We are warm and welcoming to newcomers and strive to make you feel as such during the convention.

Feel free to be "Me", and learn more about yourself and others.

Our group is an open minded, non judgmental, warm and welcoming one. Consider this your personal invitation to our community.

To learn more about our group and meet some of the people involved please visit our main website at

www.Chicagoageplayers.com

Our prices will be as follows:

$65 - 12/1/2012 - 1/31/2013

$70 - 2/1/2013 - 2/28/2013

12:09 PM$75 - 3/1/2013 - 3/31/2013

It is located at a hotel near O'hare International Airport here in Chicago, IL.

Full details will be given once registered and paid on our website to insure safety for all involved.

Or our Fetlife groups:

CAPCON: https://fetlife.com/groups/27245

Chicago Age Players group: https://fetlife.com/groups/12807

Podcast about last year's event is available on our website

(www.chicagoageplayers.com) for your listening pleasure.

Thank You for reading, and hope to meet you soon!

Sincerely,

The 2013 CapCon Staff

• Like 1

my biggest obstacle is actually my brother. Being disabled means i can't go anywhere alone because i require assistance. And how do i tell him i'd like to go to something like this and yet keep it private. i dont need/nor want him knowing about this stuff.

thousands of conventions are held every year in hotels. Why would the media care? Seriously, talk shows love adults in diapers who act like babies because they like to sensationalize for the audience... but the media in general doesn't normally do a story on a bunch of consenting adults engaging in sexual fetish's....

how often do you turn the news on and see a story about a very small group of people gathering at a hotel to act out their fantasy in a completely safe and consensual environment? yeah... its not news....

• Like 3

I agree with Sarah too. I would more than likely go but I don't sign up to go someplace without knowing where I am going and staying. Maybe it is just me but I like to know where I am staying for the money I pay out. But it does sound like it is growing to be a nice convention maybe without all the secret stuff then more would sign up.

It is for everyone involved's safety that we remain quiet about where there event is held. I can tell you it is located in a hotel, and it is located near the O'hare airport. We had over 100 attendee's last year and this is our third event. We have a very closed off space that is our own and you can not get in with out a proper ID. We strive for the feeling of safety and have a no "bad behavior" tolerence policy. We work very hard for everyone to enjoy themselves in a safe eviroment to the very best of our abilities.

-Mo

The closer we get to the date the more schedule information will be posted. There is a guest list already posted. As far as location you receive that when you register. We will give all the info we can when we have it. All I can say is it is a good time. Our attendees have enjoyed it and I would say this is be another great year. You can always post or email questions you have and we will answer them to the best of our ability.

• Like 1

I am going if I can get my schedule to work out. I would love to spend a few days with over 100 like minded age players and make more ABDL friends. This community is so wonderful and I want so bad to express my little boy side among an accepting and embracing group of friends - just to be in my diapers and myself without concern or worry.

• 2 weeks later...