LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thought I'd write up a short review of this company as I'm guessing not many know about it.

Website is pretty straightforward for a medical supply company. It appears to be a local (to me) medical supply group who decided to put up a website just for incontinence supplies. Encouraging that they actually call them diapers and not briefs.

Cons:

- Not a lot of selection, and what they have is mid to low tier quality diapers (some Molicare, Tranquility, Attends, Covidien, Dignity, Depend, Wings, etc)

- No real waterproof pants for sale

- While they have an online Comparison tool for the diapers, all it really does is place descriptions and bag prices side by side. It does not compare capacity or break it down to cost per diaper (or even give the # of diapers per bag)

Pros:

- Lowest prices I've found for ATNs anywhere

- Shippings is free on all incontinence supplies, regardless of quantity

- Will sell by bag or by the case

- Online chat function pops up and the people on the other end seem to actually know about their products and are responsive

- Take this one with a grain of salt, as they are pretty local to me, but I ordered on a Wednesday and the case and a bag of diapers were on my doorstep at noon the next day via Fedex. Remember, this is FREE shipping.

- They sell baby diapers at the same site

- They have a blog on the site, although nothing earth-shattering in conent

All in all a good experience. If you are looking for something they sell, I'd recommend it.

I gave them a look. By the bag they are a dollar or two cheaper, but by the case they are $25 or more higher than I have found. Granted by the bag with free shipping it would be worth it. But 10 Diapers aren't doing much for me that's like 3 or 4 days tops :P those who wish to shop them make sure you select item and then size, they advertise small sizes, but when you go to medium or large the price adjusts up, so just be fore warned at just looking at advertised price on a certain brand! :)

I gave them a look. By the bag they are a dollar or two cheaper, but by the case they are $25 or more higher than I have found.

Which brand was it that was $25 more?

I was pretty much only looking at the ATNs, my usual diaper. Though I did pick up a bag of Attends w/ Waistband to see if they'd improved any (they haven't - actually gotten thinner, if you can believe that).

The ATNs were $83 for a case (96) of size Large. Next best price I've seen out there was $89 for same at MagicMedical. So, all things being equal, I went with the cheapest.

Must have messed up on which diaper I was on because I thought I was on ATN's and hit case and saw $100 something. I was mistaken. However their Depends are like 5 dollars higher than Walmart :huh: not that I buy them :P

• 1 month later...

I ordered from them not long ago and was very pleased. Tranquility ATN's are my diaper of choice for practical everyday wear and I always get the boosters to go inside and they last me forever. But definitely the cheapest I've ever come across between cost of the case of diapers and boosters, plus free shipping. I actually ended up paying for shipping because I had them shipped via two-day since I needed them asap. But very good company.. discreet shipping and everything.