LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What A Nice Way To Start The Day!

As a general rule, the new diaper that I put on before I go to bed only gets used when I wake up in the morning and im up and the coffee is brewing. This morning though I woke up around 6 am (way to early for a sunday) and realized that I was wet. I was confused, Im not incontinent, and although it would be kind of nice sometimes, I dont wet the bed. For a good 5-10 minutes I couldn't figure out how when or how I wet. It was kindof a mix of emotions ranging from "Awesome", to "OMG, what if it happens and Im not wearing a diaper." I though well maybe I was only half asleep and I knew I had the diaper on (I did comsume some adult beverages that night). FInally, being in "Diaper Mode" i relaxed and enjoyed the feeling.

...Then "Damn"... it all came back to me. I remembered that I had gotten up earlier in the night to get some water and had wet then. O well, it was a cool sensation/feeling either way. Definalty put me in the diaper mood for the rest of this lazy rainy sunday.

I'm a slow morning person- don't even look at me till I've started on my second cup of coffee :blush: Because of this, I've experienced the same thing with it taking awhile before I remembered when I peed in the night :whistling: I've also wet in my sleep, though it doesn't bother me; in fact I kind of like that since it affirms my decision to go 24/7 :D Those mornings are my best ones :wub: I have some usually mild daytime Incontinence but my lifetime of waking up to pee just doesn't want to ho away, so I now just stay in bed so I can get my rest, the diapers taking care of things :) Just enjoy whatever parts of being diapered you like, life is too short to not have some fun along the way!

Bettypooh

Diaper Nirvana this morning

Waking to Indian flute music I feel the bulk of a very damp diaper, but don’t care. It’s cold, but the blue fleece footed PJs with the silly sheep are warm and my dog has hidden under the covers. The dog doesn’t care about the Cliff, the Dow, the Shooter or the TorCon.

It’s early, love the time before the sun wakes the maniacal monkeys to their appointed tasks. I can snuggle a bit longer with my dog who has no intention of moving from under his cozy covers. Slept so soundly that I can’t remember how my diaper got so soaked and that’s a nice feeling, likely because I had a booster, Abena, cotton Pull-up & plastic pants protecting the silly sheep from getting wet. It’s so easy when you can trust your diaper.

Lazily I make some coffee, but find as I fill the pot my diaper is slowly getting damper, oh well it happens, but I don’t care. I pour the coffee into a mug with a bit of cocoa and lie on the couch with a dog that has escaped the covers. He has curled into a ball so tight you can’t tell where he begins or ends. I feel so calm, so quiet – I wonder is this Nirvana? No, but maybe a diaper lovers version.

The coffee has the usual effect and the diaper has to work hard to keep up now. It feels so nice to just relax into a soaked diaper. There are limits, but just a bit more time in this diaper dream – it feels so nice. This does seem a bit silly, why does a diaper make life so serene? Maybe because for a few moments one can step away from the rules. It’s fun to harmlessly abandon the norms for a bit, secretly soak your diaper and enjoy the feeling. Why not?

So that was my diaper delight this morning, just wanted to share.

I am enjoying a diapered day. Woke up wet and changed into dry diapers, drank coffee, ate breakfast, worked a bit, changed into dry diapers again...

A nice way to spend a day!!