LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone remember this company? That made waterproof panties about 26 years ago . The material they used was a frosted clear that was grainy on one side and smooth on the other

There also used to be Nuvogue. They were made of thin clear material and they tore easily where they were joined at the elastics. The were sold by Tom's Plastic Pnats which had VERY slow service

They were both mentioned in the DPF/NL

Then you must remember me from DPF; "Little Christine"

I do not know about Florence, but Carolyn did not sell plastic by the yeard. For a whilc Comco did. Now I do not know who does and at a reasonable price and Comco had a minimum order of 25 yeards @ $US75

I am not Sissy in any way, shape or form. I cannot even find a coherent definition or presentation of the idea. There is a difference between Sissy and Little Girl. Just think "Sissy boy" and that says it all. In the real world, it is an epithet and the sissies I have had contact with say I am "too girl" and some girls I have and do know who know very little about my full past say I must be half girl, often as a compliment. There seems to be an issue of feminine vx effeminate or emasculated. I do not like prints, and can only tolerat flower prints. Sissy, prints, a medium to high degree of frilliness and prissiness give the impression of "trying" or "wannabe". Think of Little Lord Fauntleroy vx Shirley Temple (and even she was sometimes overdone)

But now that the subject is up. Does nayone know where to get good plastic sheeting. A.C. Meidcal sells it but it is fair to middling and cannot stand up to close contact with the body for too long and does deteriorate. I am thinking of the kind of material that Comco used to sell but discontinued but may entertain the ntion if they see enough interest. Thicker materials last longer

Ruffled panties used to be called "Petti pants" 50+ years ago. They are now called "sissy pants" only in the AB world Since you list as a Boy, I can understand why your wife would say that. From my exploration of Sissy sites, it seems to be a mixture of FemDom and Humiliation and a bit of S&M, where being taken or treated as a girl is humiliating in and of itslef. Also added in is the baby treatment which just expresses the stereotype. As I say, I cannot clearly image "sissy". When I was little, the girl part of me was recognozed and every effort was made to, while allowing it since it was not going to go away, to keep it from mixing in with the rest of me, as a serparate entity, which, even at age 6-1/2 I understood and was happy with. The full story is in my blog. I could keep the Little Boys Tree Fort alive by myself with my experineces. If they allowed double accounts I could com in as a Boy with a good deal of material. However I had to choose and the Girl is more a part of my diaper personality

As to plastic,l thank you. I would only be interested in it if it is smooth and relatively thick A.C. Medicals sells print plastic shetting by the meter