LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Place To Buy Diapers In Nyc

bloom

Anyone in the New York City area know of anywhere (stores) in the the city to buy the decent brands of diapers, ie. Abena,Molicare, Tena, etc?

I can't believe I haven't been able to find anywhere! It's such a big city!!!!

Pull up White Pages on the internet and search for Medical Supply Store in NYC. You can refine your search to a zip code or specific mile radius from where you live. I'm not saying that they will have them in stock, but that is your best bet in getting high quality diapers from an actual store. At the least, they could most likely order them for you but you would probably have to buy a whole case.

Guest woodyallen

Pretty much any decent sized pharmacy that isn't a chain will have Tena, most of them in Queens do at least. Haven't seen Molicare or Abena anywhere though. The Tena diapers that I've seen here though are cloth backed. Attends and Prevail are pretty easy to find around here too. You can also find Dry Comfort in a bunch of stores, but again, none of the premium brands. Most absorbent brief I've found is the Prevail PM, which is actually pretty thick, comfy, and absorbent, but it's cloth backed.

As far as seeing people wearing, there was one time I was walking down Lexington Ave to the subway and walked behind an attractive young woman wearing a loose black skirt. She crinkled very loudly with each step and had that distinct diaper waddle we all know here. Still wishing I had the nerve to strike up a conversation with her, diapers or no diapers...