LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Tried This Hospital Grade Barrier Cream Called Cutimed?

As I got very sensitive skin, but really love to stay in wet disposable diapers for hours, I get sometimes get bad rashes....

So I don't wear that often anymore because of that, but would like to.

Until I discovered this I'll probably buy:

http://cutimed.com/skin-care/cutimed-protect/cutimed-protect-cream/

Rather expensive though.... But if 90 grams of it lasts ages, then I guess it's worth £19,lol. Or could get a smaller amount for less.

Apart from the price it says,use in well ventilated areas only which makes me rather wary it probably will have some over-powering scent to it.

We use stuff in the States similar to that called Pro-Shield, and it is basically Eucerin cream. It is available comercially as Aquaphor, and is much cheaper than 19 pounds I would expect. There isn't much more to those barrier creams than that, and you don't won't need the same stuff that is used in hospitals if you are not laying on your butt the whole time. If you coat yourself well enough, eucerin cream will be just as effective, and at a fraction of the cost.

Also, eucerin cream has no scent to it that I have ever noticed.

I use Eucerin cream from time to time but it won't help with a bad rash any more than Desitin creamy (not the ointment). As such, my doctor prescribe a topical, antibiotic steroid cream call Oxystat. It works great.

I use and like a cream called Calmoseptine or as we refer to it, "the pink stuff". I always order it in the jar and not from the tube, I am able to get out of the jar exactly the amount I need. Readily availabe on Amazon. With the pink stuff and Johnson's Baby Lotion pump bottle I have had pretty good luck not getting rashes. One thing to remember with waterproof barrier creams, if you apply too much you end up waterproofing the inside of your diaper and you get leaks. I always apply the cream and then let dry a few minutes..

I use an over the counter diaper rash cream that is very thick and has zinc oxide in it. It clings well and does not affect the absorbency of my diaper. It really helps if you are in diapers for a LONG time. Even the natural sweat without urine or poopies can irritate, especially where the cloth diaper rubs the inside of my leg at the groin. Plastic panties also hold moisure at that same area. My aunties use the cream every day, and use some gentle dry skin cream massaged over my bottom and the baby powder for good measure. No rashes!

The way it sounded, he was looking more for a barrier cream rather than a a diaper rash cream. I tried to look up that stuff from cutimed but couldn't seem to find out what exactly is in it, so I can't really speculate further than what I am used to.