LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing?

Hi Morv and everyone.

D'oh, The Simpsons should never have to make way for any prog.

I've got a day off work to take a friend for day-surgery at the local hospital. He's had a growing lump in his leg for over a year and was too scared to go to his GP. I dragged him there, kicking and screaming. Turns out that his worst fear is nothing more than a benign cyst :)

Dolly

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dolly, hope your friends leg problem turns into little of nothing, though any surgery isn't to be taken lightly. Have a good day. Know what it is like waiting around a hospital as did it myself in Sept. for my wife. Fortunately everything went ok and was even able to take here back home, 125 miles, later that day. :D

:) Thanks for your good wishes dldad, back home and all's well. They don't hang around in these NHS hospitals, once you've managed to get in, that is. He's got a long line of embroidery down the back of his leg but the lump is no more!

Hope your wife has made a good recovery. Worrying times but best to get these things checked out.

Diaprbayb, you've already got a pretty crib in The Cosy Corner, now don't get greedy! :P

Dolly

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone :)

Hooray! The weekend starts here for me - I've finished work until Monday.

I must finish getting my little garden sorted for the long cold spell that's about to hit us, according to the Met Office. So if you see me around here during daylight (UK time) hours, give me a shove back out there please.

Have a fab weekend peops.

Dolly

Do we get to see some pics of your garden, Dolly ???

Just checking in after work !!!

Football / Jd / Smoke / computer / relax for the rest of the day :)

Anyone doing anything more interesting ???

Hi everyone.

And Hi Chloe! Good to see you, I was thinking you were playing Hide 'n Seek as we haven't seen you around here for a while.

How's the nursery coming along? Has your crib arrived yet?

You know what a Luddite I am but as soon as I get the hang of posting photo's from a cellphone (no scanner) I'll post a pretty piccy or two of my little oasis.

Dolly :)

Aaaaah!!  There she goes again, Pipsqueak on the war path.  :bash:

Luv ya anyway dahling. Someone has to watch out for us.

***hugs***

Ruffles

Miss Heather Ruffles, you're a CREEP :D

I think we're going to have to come up with a euphemism for when we want to go outside for a smoke. How about 'going to the pot-tie'? Pip will never guess that one in a million years :P

Dolly

This kind of pot-tie training may take a few decades to master.. ;)

It is amazing though, that when me all dressed up it even feels naughty to smoke and drink in a way. :blush:

I will go and stand in the corner for you pipsqueak, for 20 minutes and think about how naughty I`ve been / going to be now England won the football.

( " another 20mins in the corner " ) ;)

Dolly the nursery is coming on great now after a very slow start, but built a large cupboard in the room to remove all adult things. And the painting all done :) but still waiting for the cot. Sent email friday, waiting for reply :crybaby:

Take care every one

Chloe :beer:

Oops, I hope the word 'creep' means the same across the Atlantic? Here in UK it's a name we call someone who flatters to receive, such as someone playing teacher's pet.

It doesn't mean that in North America. Good thing you explained Dolly or Miss Ruffles might have been in the corner bawling his eyes out for days! :P

Pip will never guess that one in a million years

:angry2:

Just checking in for the day. Just got my roomie to understand that I use diapers and AB as a way to reduce the stress that I have from work and other daily life.

Right now he is going to watch t.v.

He thinks that diapers are dehumanising, but I can understand his position. As a handicapped person, he feels that anything that detracts from your ability to do something for yourself, is taking away from life.

What romie does not know is that I have a project in mind.

Now that's creepy

:whistling:

Sour-

1129570634Dj6xeH.jpg

Unpallatable.

Thanks Miss Ruffles, glad to see we're doing our bit for Entente Cordiale.

Hi everybody peops!

Anyone been doing anything exciting or interesting today? I've been gardening since early this morning, not exciting I'll grant you, but very rewarding. After weeks of unnaturally mild weather, today has been dry but very chilly here in S. England

Anyone else having problems accessing DD? Either the boards are on work-to-rule or my computer's being lazy. Maybe it's not just me because it's eerily quiet here, even for a Sunday.

Dolly :)